Phinnyprogress.com | OoW Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Miena Elder

Since phinnykills seem to be gone started this up...

Website link: Phinnyprogress.com

To submit kills fill out this form. If that isn't agreeable you can also pm me here or message me in game on Marcone to get your guild/kills listed.

Planned targets tracked for OoW:

Raid Trials
    Clear the following
    • The Mastery of Adaptation
    • The Mastery of Corruption
    • The Mastery of Endurance
    • The Mastery of Foresight
    • The Mastery of Hate
    • The Mastery of Specialization

Anguish
    Clear the following
    • Keldovan the Harrier
    • Jelvan
    • Ture
    • Warden Hanvar
    • Arch Magus Vangl

OMM
    Clear the following
    • Overlord Mata Muram (Final Target)
  2. Brumans Augur

Thanks so much for picking up the torch!
  3. AgentofChange Augur

You should only track MPG Trials & OMM. The other anguish mobs don't give serverwide message. Make your life easy.
  4. Rovell Elder

Thanks for picking this up.

A suggestion on the aesthetics/readability: If you could make the spaces between sections smaller so that the information is more readily available "above the fold" that'd be great. You could start with the Header and move the page name into the bar at the very top to save space perhaps...
  5. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Jesus, try not to nit-pick someone trying to do something helpful.

Thanks for doing this, looks great! Appreciate you picking up this task.
  6. Darchon_Xegony Augur

On TLPs this is probably correct.

But in era many guilds could farm Anguish except OMM because of how difficult it was compared to the rest of the zone. iirc The progression tracker of the day showed Anguish access, Jelvan and OMM kills.

Speaking of, we are into this expansions now. Could probably just use this instead: http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/index.php?expansion=GoD

That is if you don't want to run one yourself. Though if you do more power to ya!
  7. Rovell Elder

Nobody is knocking him for the work or the fact that it's appreciated. However, when you present something to the public, you're opening yourself up to feedback. Mine wasn't derogatory, it was constructive to help make the project better. It's not nit-picking as the fixes are easily implementable should the OP want to do something about it, or they can choose not to.

Why is it a problem to want to improve something? Do you normally like to settle McJumps?
  8. Brumans Augur

I think many of us, myself included, were all pretty turned off by elite gamer's lounge when we saw the redirect. It's all servers, with a high noise ratio (given that we only care about our TLP server).

Not to mention, not even sure how to update it, lol. Says to post on Forums, which have been removed. Login screen has no register button. So I guess you tell/mail the dude in-game, lol.

Overall, this offers something much more focused, direct, and cleaner than what EGL offers. And hopefully kept more up-to-date than EGL and Daax's "100% into it - 100% out of it the next day" approach to PhinnyKills that he kept for its uptime.
  9. Rovell Elder

Already looking better with the element and spacing adjustments, good job.
  10. Miena Elder

Yeah the header was a bit excessive in size. Same with some of the spacing. Was more concerned with getting something up and working before OoW released.

Submit form appears to be working as well.
    Rovell likes this.
  11. Machentoo Augur

For what it's worth, elite gamer's lounge had nothing to do with the redirect. It is a great site for what it does, and if it had enough detail on the earlier expansions, Fippykills.com and Phinnykills.com would never have come into existence in the first place.
  12. Finchy Augur

nice site so far. couple items to consider...

1. epic 1.0s and 2.0s when they come out this week.
    2. ability to see in era and out of era kills
    Machentoo likes this.
  13. Machentoo Augur

For the 1.0's, I just required anyone who thought they had the server first to link me the achievement in game. If someone sent a tell later with an earlier achievement timestamp, then they took over the server first spot. It's nice and easy and can't be faked. Same could be done with the 2.0 to verify server first.
  14. Miena Elder

Added red text to anything that might be considered out of era. I'll see about adding epic 1.0/2.0 when i get a chance.
  15. Miena Elder

Added epic 1.0s not sure on the time zone of the data I found but if any one of those people could link me their achievement at some point that would clear it up. Think Zanador and Dupree still play not sure on the rest.

Will add 2.0s when they are relevant.
  16. AgentofChange Augur

My only point was that the last guy tried to track mobs without yellow text and it usually went poorly for him. Tracking only yellow text events seems to make people's lives easier.
  17. Miena Elder

The intention is to give guilds an opportunity to show they are still clearing Anguish minus OMM if it gives them trouble. If people submit the kills I'll track it if I'm not given the data it will just default to the OMM kill date most likely.
  18. Machentoo Augur

All of my data is in Pacific Standard (or Daylight, depending on time of year). Since that's where the servers are located, that's what I used across the board.
  19. Rovell Elder

Zanador is in our guild, he goes by ZanadAr now.
  20. Miena Elder

Thanks.