Phinigel Info Request

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Delphwind, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Delphwind Augur

I know everyone's real busy over at Day Break right now with the new expansion and the TLP server being released on Wednesday, but it would be real nice to get some more data on some of the on goings everyone's been talking about.

• No-Box code malfunctioning on TEST.
    • Pet aggro on raid targets.
    • Power curve adjustments on pre-luclin pets.
    • All those free Kronos you said I could have.
    • Will Roshen need a vacation after this release?
    • What time will Phinigel be opened on Wednesday?
    Anyone else want to know anything specific? Maybe we can get lucky and get some responses today
    That kinda stuff would be great to get some additional info ... give us something to chew on for the new couple days before release.
    Thanks!
  2. Actonup Elder

• What time will Phinigel be opened on Wednesday?
  3. Weverley Augur

Roshen already answer on time server open by saying when i know i will make sure to pass the word
  4. Ducreux Augur

Q. Any new information on whether players who previously purchased a 40 slot bag on RF/LJ can purchase a new one to use on Phinny from the SAME account?

Per Roshen 12/2:
    Yet the Phinigel FAQ posted the following day only states that it remains a one-time claim available on any server, and the store page advertises the same.

I would like to repurchase this for my primary account which holds all of my other claimables/veteran AAs/existing gold time and not have to roll my "main" character on a new account just to have those extra slots in the beginning.

My previous suggestion was to simply make the bag LORE and add it to the marketplace for $35 (non SC purchaseable similar to how expansions/krono are sold) which would eliminate the need for the claim flag.
    PathToEternity likes this.