Phinigel - Guild progress list?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Progress, Jan 9, 2016.

1. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Idk, just kind of assumed the kill board was to let people LFG know who killed what. Are we saying each iteration of how many people were present makes it a new encounter now? How about if you charmed 6 faeries? 3? 0? Just seems like a pointless thing to bring up unless you're taking a dig at someone else.
  2. Zublak Augur

I know it doesn't matter how many, they were just trying to make themselves look good, which is cool. EoV is pretty darn easy to kill, long as you cycle DT's correctly and don't yank agro all over it's a really easy fight.

Nothing wrong though with being proud of your numbers, specially with all this drama over everyone calling guilds "zerg" guilds for doing things they can't or ahead of them.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  3. yerm Augur

As a member of a Xel'Naga guild... I don't get why you all fuss so much.
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  4. Finley Augur

I don't think anyone is logging it, it was casually mentioned in this thread. Let it go bud.
  5. Meso New Member

Earlier in my EQ career I was in a guild that was reborn after an awful break up tore half of our members away, and we went and killed Uqua for the first time ever, at level 70, being the fourth or fifth guild on our server to do it, right before merger. It didn't require any magical tactics or anything, but we did something that was really cool for us as a guild. It was probably my proudest EQ moment ever.

Nothing wrong with a small guild being proud of clearing sky with 44 people wanting folks to know it. Every guild deserves a reason to find a sense of accomplished in their raiding. That's what so great about EQ. Everyone in almost every situation has a reason to feel accomplishment when you complete a raid for the first time. If you don't understand that then you're a sad, sad little man, and I pity you.
    Rhiyannon and ElaidaTL like this.
  6. Srslynotimpressed Journeyman

<Resolute> downed CT 1/17/2016 @ roughly 11:20pm EST
  7. Machen New Member

Everything I've received has been updated. Thanks for those sending in updates!
    Sophism likes this.
  8. Sophism Lorekeeper

Much appreciated ! :)
  9. -wycca Augur

Thanks for doing this btw!
  10. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

appreciate all the work you are doing, thought you might need some older updates:

Pixel Pirates:

Nagafen: 12/28/15
    Vox: 12/28/15
    Phinny: 12/29/15
    Cazic Thule : 1/18/16 (Stupid 21 day lockouts :p )
  11. Machen New Member

Updated, thanks
  12. Pseudofate Augur

<Broken Wave>

Phinny - 12/28/15
    Nagafen - 1/11/16
    Vox - 1/11/16
  13. Machen New Member

Updated, thank you.
  14. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Pixel Pirates

Innoruuk - 1/20/16

All classic content cleared. #3 guild to do it if I am not mistaken :)
  15. -wycca Augur

Sweet, grats guys!
  16. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Number 4. Sad Dragons defeated Innoruuk last night about an hour before PP.
  17. Ecksesive Journeyman

Your all wrong about yalls numbers fyi.. we just dont care about your list :)
  18. Bobbydomino Elder

You've killed Eye of Veeshan / cleared PoSky?
  19. Glenfiddich New Member

We have not on Phinigel (we did on LJ), so PP gets the blue sticker.
  20. Slartibartfast Journeyman

Oops, didn't realize that.