Phinigel - Guild progress list?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Progress, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Progress Augur

Any chance of someone setting up, and maintaining a list of guilds and what bosses they have killed on Phinigel? Makes it a little easier when looking for a guild to join, and a little bragging rights never hurt, right?
  2. Frenzic Augur

Yea I was thinking the same thing. There was Phinnykills.com but it hasn't been updated at all.
  3. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

AoS - Everything.

Everybody else - your personal instances only because you're not getting any of our raid mobs. Thanks.

That should cover it up until PoT I believe.
  4. Finley Augur

I think you may have misunderstood Progress's intention for such a thread.
  5. -wycca Augur

Yea, he's just looking to get an idea of what guilds are options I think.

AoS - everything - does open world + instance
    OGC - just got eye tonight, so everything now - does a little open world + instance
    IVAS - vox/nag/ct - instances only
    PP - vox/nag/ct - instances only

Theres another guild or two who have an instanced dragon kill - SD I think is one, I forget the other. Someone please help!
  6. Vaclav Augur

Not sure about PP - but IVAS has not gotten CT as of yet instanced or not. We've done the Fear instance but only partially thusfar - and got a ridiculous loot lockout so we were wary of trying bosses with the trash dropping nothing for the first few kills (not even coin). This was before Absor's statement - got a feeling that might be changing very soon however.
  7. Progress Augur

Not looking for an open world vs instance debate. I am on Phinigel because I don't want to do open world socking/contesting. Was just wondering if there was a list of guilds that showed which bosses they have killed in instance or non-instance zones. Looking at the world announcement it looks like there are quite a few guilds that are downing stuff in their instances, so they options seem a lot more broad than they were on Ragefire/Lockjaw.
  8. EQvet Elder

Lol @as
  9. Finley Augur

We're in the same boat. Our fear instance clears up in a little less than week, but we're not getting any loot inside it so we haven't bothered to kill CT.

I'm pretty sure Echoes of Elysium has cleared Fear/Naggy/Vox and possibly MiM has cleared them as well.
  10. Finley Augur

Worry about yourself :p
  11. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

There are like 7 or 8 guilds that have done vox/naggy. I think only 2 have cleared fear, hate and plane of sky although some of that is really only due to the instances being messed up for some people.
  12. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Resolute, sad dragons, MiM have done vox/naggy I think/
  13. Darkening Lorekeeper

Resolute has done Vox and Phinny. Not yet for Naggy.
  14. Regular_Guy New Member

AoS has done everything available open-world and will continue to do so. I don't get the impression anyone has really even tried to compete with them beyond some half-hearted efforts from crews already in-zone when CT or Inny have popped.

Most other decent sized guilds (OGC, MiM, SD, Resolute, IVAS, PP, sorry if I forgot anyone else) have done everything currently available in instances and are waiting on the rest of them to get fixed. Inny is not exactly hard and there's no real reason to believe they won't be able to handle Sky.

So if the original question is "Who is killing open-world raid targets?" the answer is AoS. If the question is actually "Who is killing which raid targets in instances?" the answer is pretty much everyone, assuming the instance in question actually works.
  15. Saglagar Lorekeeper

No one cares except those people who care and no one cares about them.
  16. Catashe Augur

OGC tried acouple times but AoS just have alot more bodies to throw at a mob... No true shock considering the zerg like nature of the high end TLP guilds...
  17. TowerDefense Augur

I wouldn't exactly call AoS a zerg style guild.

The few times we've competed against them they have outmobilized us. Which is their MO. They have always excelled in open world mobilization. Hopefully we can modify some things and get some DPS races soon.
  18. TowerDefense Augur

Machen is currently on vacation I believe. I'm sure he will update it when he's back.
  19. derpinscotch Elder

OGC killed Eye in open world PoSky last night, so AS has a stronghold over nothing.
  20. Silentchaos Augur

Would be cool to have a thread somewhere with all the guilds' information. When they raid, what loot system they use, what voice chat program they use, what they've killed, what they're working on killing, what they're farming etc.