Phinigel - Guild progress list?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Progress, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Crackers Augur

This is what I found out by asking in class channels. Some channels were friendlier than others, some people were angry I even asked. Yeesh.

Dylan - The Broken Wave - Paladin
    Dupree - Magus Imperialist Magicus - Cleric
    Rahllaena - Magus Imperialist Magicus - Shaman
    Tryz - Magus Imperialist Magicus - Rogue

None of the other class channels could put a name out there yet.
  2. Althiel Journeyman

<Forsaken Transcendence>
    Downed Master Yael on 3/5 (instanced)
    Thanks for updating!
  3. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Quick update - Naggy went down to Progress Lost last night (3/6).

www.progresslost.com

Thanks!
  4. Bodegas New Member

Naggy killed 3/7/16
  5. Pseudofate Augur

<BW>
    Fay 3/8
    Venril 3/10
  6. Machen New Member

Updated, grats
  7. neverrain Elder

Machen, I sent you a PM regarding this, but based on the dates on the site, BW was technically the first to down Faydedar with the MotM buff.
  8. Machen New Member

9. -wycca Augur

10. Machen New Member

It's always interesting, the little things they pick up on during the 5th? run through of this content that somehow got missed the previous times. Certainly will have an impact on guilds that aren't quite yet capable of killing Trakanon. I guess I should add a full-on event change tracker like elite gamer's lounge.
  11. -wycca Augur

Might be interesting. I keep holding out hope it won't be necessary personally, but I guess with them custom tuning entire expansions of raid mobs for at least 3 expansions (and maybe 1-2 more) it does create situations.
  12. Mwapo Augur

Did, obviously these sites are just going to be bias towards your guild. Devs and Holly are all up in that AoS jock or something or you all would be banned for the crazy training your guild obviously is participating in. IVAS is way more versatile and has so much more longevity than you so your opinion doesn't matter. IVAS is better even with 100 asterisks.
    GrugSA likes this.
  13. Vaclav Augur

We'd never get that asterisk - we have always let mobs regen to full before re-engage on our relatively few wipes.

I give your troll a D-. Passable but just barely.
  14. Bodegas New Member

Inny and CT killed 3 /19
  15. Machen New Member

Updated!
  16. GrugSA Augur

Spot on A+ post Mwapo
  17. BigDog Elder

IVAS is really trying to get me to give them a Big Dog T-shirt. They need to get off the puppy chow first before I let them nibble on my Kibble n Bits.
    Seraphim and Qelyn like this.
  18. Bodegas New Member

Venril Sathir Killed 3/28
  19. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

Dragonbone Citadel -
    3/28/16
    Trakanon
    Talendor
    Faydedar
  20. Rizey Elder

Why is AoS so salty all the time still? Sad, sad children.