Phinigel Down

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elmdor, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Lol pretty much. Maybe in the 14th patch they will do something to fix it. But given alot of the responses here, I almost wonder if peeps like server crashes and want more of them? Lol
  2. Flitwick New Member

... Who... are you? A drone?
  3. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

Lol “when ARR..” but then you said “dunno if I can name the mmo I played”

Hmmmmm
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Hadesborne Augur

Actually Mr. Troll, he stated that in the opposite order that you seem to remember. If you are going to call people out and be a schmuck about it, then get your facts straight ahead of time. Also simply stating ARR could mean any number of things couldn't it?

Really? Being the grammar of the group is not a good thing, ever.
  5. Ryak Augur

Ur
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ur was an important Sumerian city-state in ancient Mesopotamia, located at the site of modern Tell el-Muqayyar (Arabic: تل المقير‎) in south Iraq's Dhi Qar Governorate.[4] Although Ur was once a coastal city near the mouth of the Euphrates on the Persian Gulf, the coastline has shifted and the city is now well inland, on the south bank of the Euphrates, 16 kilometres (9.9 miles) from Nasiriyah in modern-day Iraq.[5]
    jeskola likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

This is what I normally mean when I text and say ur. People are so self centered in thinking that it's all about them. I like to ingrain some hidden history into my texts.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Apparently this is how people write now. Can't wait to see news, announcements, reports from major companies in 20 years.

"This quarter we did gud. Ur gonna be happy with ur stox."