Phinagel: Warrior Looking for Guild to Grow and Progress With

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by shawning, Aug 16, 2016.

1. shawning New Member

I'm a returning veteran player (originally raided as a warrior during the Velious/Luclin/PoP area) looking for a guild to play with as I level up (hopefully hitting 60 by the time Luclin is out) and eventually raid with. I'm a very relaxed and reliable player and also an adult and I'm hoping to find people to play with.

Send me a message on here or you can contact me in game: Rogii.
  2. fickle Elder

If you are playing Euro timezone then we are recruiting in Darkwind, we have been on Phinigel a month and a half, are currently raiding all content and progressing through it, we raid four times a week at 7.30pm Central European Time. Very friendly guild who value the person behind the screen and skill and tend to work with a smaller more focused raid team.

You can speak to Fickle Grum or Dubin in game or find us at www.darkwind-gaming.com
  3. Ladysoth Augur

You're always welcome to check out Mendacium - our goal is to clear all content in era and have fun doing it. We're primarily an EST guild, we raid evenings on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with optional stuff on Sunday/Monday as well.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...acium-semi-casual-raiding-on-phinigel.230007/

You can also talk to me, Ladysoth, or one of our officers if you like, we'll always take some time to speak with anyone interested.
  4. shawning New Member

@fickle typically I'm Midwest US timezone but thank you! Maybe I'll can't some of you guys in the middle of my night someday lol.

@Ladysoth thanks I'll check it out!
  5. Soon Augur

Broken Wave is a PST guild. We raid from 8-12 PST every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. A lot of off-night actions for epics/quests/fun too.

You can find us here:

http://www.broken-wave.com/forum/

Please feel free to talk to me, Dujek, Denhiss, or any officers if interested.