<Mendacium> Semi-casual raiding on Phinigel!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ladysoth, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Ladysoth Augur

<Mendacium> looking for more to enjoy the raiding game!

Mendacium started on the Lockjaw server with three people when Phinigel was announced, thinking ahead to the day we'd be able to kill dragons and gods on a weekly schedule. We've grown one year later to about 75 raiders and are looking for a couple talented folks to raid with us!

We are looking for bards, rogues, and clerics. Many classes are closed and are open ONLY to non-raider applicants at this time. Those on Low recruitment status on our forums are open to exceptional players only. Be aware if you apply as a Low recruitment priority class, we will hope you shine like a star!

We got a very late start raiding in Classic, only killing our first Vox on Feb 9, but we managed to blow through all remaining classic content minus EoV in era.

In Kunark we had a ton of fun completing epics and clearing all Kunark content including all VP dragons in era.

All Velious content was cleared in era with three months to spare! :)

Currently we are farming all Luclin content including VT and marveling at the DKP amounts Soul Essence of Aten Ha Ra goes for every week!

We are an EST guild. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 8 EST and Saturday at 6 EST. We use a modified zero-sum DKP system to distribute loot.

If you'd like to enjoy Everquest on a semi-casual schedule with a fun group of adults, check us out at mendaciumeq.enjin.com, or speak to one of our officers in game - we'll always take some time to talk with you.

People you can talk to about us:
    Ladysoth/Branka
    Kaiman/Bromm
    Kilwen/Egle
    Fibgirl/Fibster
    Zumobog
    Saelan
    Ztapus

Hope to see you soon!
  2. Bromm Lorekeeper

Good post Soth. Bumpin this. I'd also like to elaborate on what we mean by semi-casual raiding guild. We are casual in that we are a group of raiders with lives (like most of you) returning to this game we loved so much from a time when we were younger and could spend all day every day on it. This wonderful server allows us to schedule our raids and recapture some of that old raiding magic "casually".

Looking over the recruitment forums here, I see there is much healthy competition for recruiting new members. For any reading and pondering, let me assure you that my members couldn't be happier to be where they are. I truly have a great crew, and I would even venture to say that we have more heart and spirit than any guild on this server!

Come see for yourself =)
  3. Bromm Lorekeeper

More Phinny, Hate and Sky last night! Come join the fun! We raid again Thursday night at 8 and again at noon on Saturday. Targets to be assessed at raid time.
  4. Bromm Lorekeeper

Reminder to any watching, we are raiding tonight at 8pm EST! Send a tell if you'd like to come and see if you're a good fit =)
  5. Bromm Lorekeeper

Thursday night resulted in us winning the race to Phiny after a server reset and then another clearing of Fear minus the bosses! All completed in under 3 hours with only 2-3 groups. Just need a few more good players and dragons are belongzorz to us!

Come check us out! Next raid, Saturday at noon. Handing out free wolf's eye agate bracers (+7 MR each) to all in attendance (members first, but we should have some extras).

Bromm
  6. Ladysoth Augur

Several minibosses in Hate down today with 3 groups. Master of Spite was a toughy, but we got him (gratz us on two pieces of shaman loot without a single point of wis between them, lol)

We're all having a lot of fun, and are always looking for more to enjoy EQ with! Send us a tell anytime.
  7. Ladysoth Augur

Bump! Recruitment still open for all classes, particularly DPS and heals. Melee DPS are in particularly short supply.
  8. Bromm Lorekeeper

If you want to raid AND: actually have a job, are not on welfare, are not living in your mother's sewing room, have not inherited millions, etc. Come see us =)
  9. Bromm Lorekeeper

10. Ladysoth Augur

Forgot to bump this in a little while!

We are still recruiting, not turning any classes away atm. We are up to a strong team of around 30-35 folks level 48-50 and are knocking on dragon doors. Fear clear on Tuesday went very well, all golems down and Dracoliche to 50% (I knew I should have made a ton of null potions on my shaman box) Whipped up a whole bunch of resist gear and potions and next time he's going down for sure! We're very excited about the future.

Speak to any of us today, we'd be more than happy to talk to you!
  11. Ladysoth Augur

Bump. We're looking all right on tanks and clerics, although those are not being turned away. In particular I'd love another few bards! Caster DPS are also very welcome.

But no matter who you are, if enjoying building a guild of mature friends you can enjoy the raiding game with is something that appeals to you, check us out! I will always take the time to talk.
  12. Deathrow1 New Member

A really solid group of people. More about the guild than themselves. I believe dragons will drop this weekend..

Deathrow
  13. Ladysoth Augur

Well, Deathrow was basically right, even if we beat his projection!

[IMG]

Vox down with 100% Mendacium! I couldn't be prouder of my folks. Great things are ahead and we are very excited for them!

Also, I know the screenshot quality sucks. This was the first SS I took in the heat of the kill and I wanted to capture the spirit of the moment =P

Send an officer a tell today or check out our website if you want to be a part of a great group of people!
  14. Beebee New Member

If you look very closely you can see there is a guild standing on a dead Lady Vox behind the UI
    :p

:D Grats Mendacium!:D
  15. Bromm Lorekeeper

A clearer picture..
    [IMG]

I'm proud of our folks! Could use a few more for the gods, so come check us out =)
  16. Ladysoth Augur

Bump to update website problems fixed! Should be fully functional for guests to view now.

Come by and check us out!
  17. Ladysoth Augur

Saturday's Valentine's weekend raid saw us clearing out Plane of Hate and all minis for, just, a TON of gear. Fungal won the Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia off Broodmaster, so clearly I'll have to burn his house down, but I'm very happy with everyone's getting lots of upgrades!

After clearing out Hate we moseyed on over to the Hole and gave Master Yael the beating of his life. Hopefully Bromm will post a screenshot as Kilwen handed out the loot too fast and the corpse despawned while I was trying to herd people around for a good picture. I know Triviial is, at this very moment, fondling his dagger though.

Come join the fun in Mendacium, we have a great time every raid!
  18. Bromm Lorekeeper

19. Ladysoth Augur

Bump! Going for some new stuff this week. Confident about downing more content and adding to our list of guild firsts. Come join the fun!
  20. Bromm Lorekeeper

For the 4th raid night in a row, we've had another guild first... Lord Nagafen! He screwed us on loot, but oh well, he's farm status now. On top of that, we did him along with Vox on the same night, our second go on her. And we had, I guess you could call it our 5th guild first in a row as well, on the same raid, as we, for the first time, split our raid into two after the dragons, and took down Phinnigel X2! All of this accomplished within our scheduled raid window, allowing us to finish up a bit early. A great night Mendacium!

Come join the family because the last isles of Sky and the gods are next!

[IMG][IMG]