Personas - Are They Safe To Use?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by WhatUptime, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

So it sounds like the overwhelming answer is that 3 persona slots means every character on every server can have 4 total classes.

The expansion includes 3 slots, so you can buy a maximum of 12 more, totaling 15, which results in every character on ever server being able to persona to all 16 classes.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That is correct assuming you started with the base expansion.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The classes of each persona on each char do not have to be the same, so you could have all 16 classes across 4 chars.
  4. GrandOpener Elder

The January patch fixed a number of important Persona bugs, but there is still a confirmed bug about type 5 augs popping out, and still scattered reports of plat disappearing. It's great that they've made it clear fixing these things is a priority. But for me, the answer to OP's question is "nope, still not safe." Some people with higher risk tolerance may decide to give it a go and hope for the best. Me? I'll see y'all again after the Feb patch to see how things are then. :)
  5. Venuhm Journeyman

The type 5 issues is now, some how some way worse. This is one of the easiest fixes, or at least should be and its a joke that 2 months after launch and months of Beta testing its still a thing. a worse thing. they some how made it WORSE with the fix lol.

is it "safe". i haven't personally had anything disappear that's not in my bags. is it a pleasant experience? absolutely not.
    DeadRagarr likes this.
  6. Asteroth New Member

Is this still occurring? Binding somewhere and logging out in a zone, then having to go back to a fast camp zone because it switches you seems like more trouble than its worth. I want to try out AP's, but not if it is still broken.
    Risiko likes this.
  7. Bernel Augur

It may happen, but only on the character's first login after the most recent patch. The fix needs a login to update the character info with the correct persona. After that, the persona you logged out with will be the character you log in with.
    Szilent and Rijacki like this.