Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malseskay, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ashamanscf New Member

man, I wish I knew about that before, that seems like it would have been very helpful. :) Thanks for the info. My ticket has been escalated now...guess I work on some tradeskills on my alt accounts until they get it sorted.
  2. Bernel Augur

I would hope that they have an older version of your character file that they can use to figure out what you had at that point in time. The topics of server rollbacks come up from time-to-time. I would guess that your character info is in that rollback data if nothing else. If they have a backup, then it would be from that point of time in the past. Try to remember the most recent stuff you've gotten. If the last checkpoint they have for you is last week, then they may not know about the stuff you've gotten since then.
  3. niente Developer

For those concerned about this bug, this was caused by an exceptional interaction between real estate changes that occurred at the same time as persona creation - specifically lore item checks within PC profile inventories (a profile can be a monster/spirit shroud, a persona, or your main character).

It was fixed in a live update on 12/11/2023. PCs who lost items had them restored based on a DB backup taken on 12/5/2023 and logs. Based on what was escalated to the engineering team, a total of 9 PCs were affected.
    Rondor and Meeko like this.