Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malseskay, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Malseskay New Member

* I've already submitted a CS ticket last night

After trying out a persona last night, I've lost everything on my main. For completeness, here is what happened:

I created a level 1 wizard and entered crescent reach. I noticed nothing in inventory, but thought that was normal. I then applied a 100 heroic token. I then switched back to my main to find all my NOS raid gear and inventory gone. The only thing there was the heroic items from the persona.

Edit: I just noticed that everything from the claims window is gone. Everything in my various keyrings are still there though.

CS said
    "I was able to successfully restore your items to your /itemoverflow window. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know." However, there is nothing in the window.

Someone please help.

Server: Bristlebane
    Name: Malseskay
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Try zoning and check again
  3. Malseskay New Member

I just discovered that there are items in /itemoverflow. but there are a lot of augs missing as well as my shield.

missing -
    Luclinite Coagulated Tower Shield
    3 TS Trophies
    Ornaments (not important)
    Type 7 augs
    Clickies such as rage of roltron, ring of ancients
  4. Bernel Augur

What about your bank, both inventory and money? As well as the money you had on your character?
  5. Malseskay New Member

bank is fine, pp is fine

missing a bunch of clickies such as rage of roltron. i have epic so thats good
  6. Janakin Augur

This is why I am waiting until February to try a persona! Sorry that happened and I hope they restore it all for you.
    Appren and Fanra like this.
  7. Malseskay New Member

aye, my guild won't use it now
  8. Malseskay New Member

so, what now? I'm guessing i filled the overflow
  9. Skelletor New Member

Did you apply a Heroic upgrade to the persona, of a existing heroic character?
  10. Malseskay New Member

yes, but i used a 100. my main was an 85
  11. Malseskay New Member

From CS:

I wanted to touch base with you about your help request. We are going to place your help request on-hold while we look into the issue further. Once we have more information, we will contact you again.

What the heck does that mean?!
  12. Velisaris_MS Augur

Just for clarity..

Your "main" was a 85 heroic toon? Made when? Is it 85 now or is it higher and you're just saying that it was a heroic toon?

And you made a level 1 persona and applied a level 100 heroic to it?
  13. Malseskay New Member

main is 121 created a couple y/a.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  14. Janakin Augur

I can see this happening to others if it was due to multiple heroic upgrades on the same "name" even though different personas.
  15. Herf Augur

16. ashamanscf New Member

I lost all my gear and everything in my inventory when I created a persona, submitted a ticket and now I am suppose to list everything I lost, I have no idea what any of my gear was called nor most of the stuff that was in my inventory. My other 2 accounts had no issues, but this is my main account so basically I can't play now until everything is restored.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  17. Velisaris_MS Augur

You just learned the the first rule of EQ expansion launches: backup everything before launch.

- Backup UI files
    - Backup all files associated with your character(s)
    - do an /outputfile for the inventory of each character you have

I hope you get your stuff back. :(
    Metanis likes this.
  18. ashamanscf New Member

What is an /outputfile ?
  19. chronicler Augur

makes a text tile that contain all the items you got, not the items, but a list, you can give the dev while in petition

so you dont have to give them wrong list, which is imcomplete
  20. Herf Augur

When in game, type /outputfile in a chat window and see what options there are.