Perm Invis Feedback

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orcen, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Koshk Augur

I don't like the idea, and want to make traveling harder.
    Spacemonkey555 likes this.
  2. Vumad Cape Wearer

Calling zone travel part of the explorer arch-type is like calling your commute to work an exciting adventure. Going from A->B is not being an explorer, not in the context applied to this discussion. Planes are bad because cars are part of the experience. Cars are bad because horses are part of the experience. Horses are bad because walking is part of the experience. How about... there's some adventure somewhere and I want the most amount of time to experience it, the commute offers me no value. Just because there are planes does not mean people can't select to make a cross-country road trip.

Not true. The issue is that as populations declined, it's harder to get a group when and where you need it. Improving travel is not about making the game easier. It's about getting the game going faster. What you're talking about is like saying don't trade in the HDD for a SDD because the slow load time is part of the gaming experience. It really really is not.
  3. Angahran Augur

Noone is forcing you to use invis. If you want things harder just don't use them.
    Vumad likes this.
  4. Petalonyx Augur

I think invis can be permanent and they can introduce more and random see invisible mobs in places that make sense. I just don't want to see 100% safe zzzzzz travel.
    Koshk likes this.