Paying fans need a quick and fast response to this ONLINE Pandemic!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pwetti Durn'Stwung, May 28, 2020.

1. Febb Augur

If I can't do something right away, I usually complain and threaten to quit because I'm pretty important and I should get my way whenever I want. If people disagree with me, I call them shills for supporting the thing that won't give me what I want when I want it.
  2. Fraggly Augur

The WoW que was at least reliable, and once you got in you were good for extended periods of time. Even if you disconnected your spot was "saved" for 10 minutes or some other amount of time. You could even log out to fix or install addons and pop right back in. I was on one of the top 5 populated servers with 5 hour wait times but the system was so reliable i could come home or remote desktop at lunch time and be ready to play when i was home from work.

I do agree with you though, once this all blows over extra EQ servers would be miserable ghost towns.
  3. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

I know right
  4. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yeah poor planning
  5. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

30m Q on off peak times are more like 2 hours....still no dev response.
  6. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Can you hit the ok in Q
  7. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

8. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes I made the mistake of buying something from the cash shop and had to reblog to claim it.
  9. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

So true
  10. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Wow.
    ...money being lost.
  11. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Haha ! Get me one too
  12. Lyrical Augur

Sound like every internet scam marketers wet dream.
  13. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Got kicked while zoning welcome to 318m wait what BS.......
  14. Healiez Augur

IT sucks but there is an issue you need to troubleshoot apparently.

Yes there should be a queue bypass if you immediately log back in but all you can do is try to prevent crashes in the future. Anytime you crash and it is JUST you and not the server it is on your end, start googling and troubleshooting, there are a lot of common causes of crashes in this game.

I used to have major crashing issues and I figured out it was tied to me letting the advl window get bogged down when I was the "master looter".
  15. oOjeff New Member

The obvious answer is a second server. Combine them once they step their game up. Multiple if needed - a wait to play should not be acceptable.
    Pwetti Durn'Stwung likes this.
  16. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

Yes indeed
  17. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

WE NEED TO HEAR A RESPONSE from someone in DGB!
  18. Healiez Augur

What do you want them to say though.

"Hey guys, we know there is a queue!!! The server is currently at capacity and increasing it further will cause performance and stability issues! Just sit in it and eventually you will get in!!!"

Would that help, would that make you feel better? I am just curious what you want them to say? Sometimes they dont say anything because there is nothing to say. They have said this before tbh.

Dont worry, I am 97.4% sure we will see a new server tomorrow, despite the fact that every time they have done it in the past it just effects the long term health of that round of TLP's. Also unless they refund the bags and let you reclaim them on the new server, I still think Aradune will continue to have a hefty queue, it will have been 5 days, thats a decent chunk of time invested for people to start over.
  19. Pwetti Durn'Stwung Elder

To address the issue with a 2nd server. Even if they opened up a 2nd I bet there may be a wait as well.
  20. iamjignturjfnruy New Member

You've obviously never owned a business. No Communication.

Say your fridge breaks and the company knows it's broke because you told them. You have even fulfilled monetary obligations to result in you having a working fridge. Not only is it days now without a fridge, you haven't even gotten a call about the status of your resolution.