OverSeer guide

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ueauvan Journeyman

i tried another account i have, a vanilla heroic character completed the tutorial. went back to my original char and account, now dont have starting quest or the 3 agents i got from a daybreak cash overseer crate ...
  2. alicard Elder

I had that issue when I did the Common Conversion on mine. If you do that mission you lose the 3 units and can even fail the 100 percent. I lost my units to only have 1 left and had to purchase a crate just to do missions again.
  3. Ueauvan Journeyman

the original character hasnt done any missions, he cant start the first quest
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

There is apparently a bug somewhere in the system where the displayed chance for success % does not match anything close to real chance for success %; this is for all of the overseer quests. They are looking into it.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You can get a "critical success" randomly. Instead of your reward you were supposed to get, you get 2x the reward AND a free common agent card.
  6. Gorehammer Lorekeeper

I assume you're talking about Critical Success occurrences? If so, (potential) bonus agents won't show up in Preview Reward window, I imagine.
  7. Zamiam Augur

lol the OS system is a joke now .. the way DPG increased the cost of items on the merchant and making the currency NO Trade and not increasing the rewards of the currency still only getting around 275 - 900 per quest .. takes about a day or two to accumulate 1 -2k in currency.. with the NEW increased cost on merchant will take 6-9 months if not longer for some peeps to buy some of the items ..
    Ornaments range from 70k - 175k in Overseer Tetra's .. the basic stuff which is Hilarious
    illusions, only 3 mind you .. went from 170 Tetra's to over 4k
    Rez Tokens (dont remember what they were at ) but now over 43k
    crystalized luck iirc they were at around 1k tetras . now 35k tetra's
    special brews were at around 200 now 26k tetra's

what a joke .. I for one will not be spending anymore time with overseer ..
    the % chance for collectible is only 25% so ya lets waste 12+ hours on a quest then only get a 25% chance at maybe getting the collectible dispenser .. lol I'm glad i was never big on ornaments . I feel sorry for those that are though ..

I'll keep buying my rez tokens from the loyalty merchant for 86 loyalty per token ..

I at least could sell the Overseer currency to peeps who wanted to buy the ornaments since I do not use them .. oh well made some decent pp till they nerfed it ..

grats DPG for making the Overseer system useless pretty much ..
    sedain111 and Cadira like this.