Olld old old player... any hope of finding my characters?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ingridr, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ingridr New Member

I just logged on and found out my account information is still here, but I can't find any of my old characters I logged on to all of the servers that I could, and none of the servers had my old toons.

I have no idea anymore which server I was on. It was pre-merger when I played last.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Ingridr New Member

Thanks guys. My toons were all pretty high up there. I quit when level cap was 70, but I had a few at that level.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They should be able to find them if you do the petition thing I linked. Good luck!
  6. Graphed New Member

Hi. I'm having the same problem as Ingridr. I haven't played since WAY WAY back. It says i have 26/29 expansions. I really only care about my highest level chracter for the most part. I mean more than one would be great but it would suck to lose my highest level one. Hoping to give this game another go since i have so many fond memories of playing this but sadly, if my character that i have so much time invested into is gone, I'm not about to start all over.
    He shouldn't have been deleted in a merger cuz He was way higher than level 10.