Official rules on KS / Camp stealing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Trizek Augur

So today there was some chat going on about someone KSing/Camp Stealing. Followed by talks about how the GMs don't recognize camps and that whoever does the most damage gets the mob.

So if I am sitting at a camp waiting for, say Frenzy to spawn. And someone comes up, sits next to me and waits for Frenzy to spawn with me followed by attacking it with me and getting the kill, there is nothing the Devs can / will do about it?
  2. Galleyan Augur

Search is your friend. There's literally a post like this every single week. Sometimes multiple a week (as was the case this week). Play Nice Policy has been abandoned. DPS wins all arguments.
  3. Ming Tee Augur

51% or go home.
  4. malaki Augur

There's literally a thread a few posts down from this about this exact same topic.
  5. frankie78227 Augur

Your choice is deal with it or stop paying to play. If enough people stop paying then DB may address it.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

7. Machentoo Augur

It's just the opposite. They can no longer address it because too many people have already stopped paying. They no longer have the customer service resources to address many of the things they used to.
  8. Healbro Elder

This thread again lol

There are no camps. Sitting near a spawnpoint doesn't mean its yours. Saying the name of a mob in ooc doesn't mean its yours. Do 51% or more of the dmg. If you can't do that get friends to help you.
  9. Phantom Ghost Augur

I find threatening to train them, then actually training them all while you record it as evidence, then sharing the video with the community by posting it on the forums and sending it to the gms is the best solution to fight KSing.

They won't be KSing you any more.
    Tevez and Machentoo like this.
  10. Illusory Augur

11. Risiko Augur

Correct.