Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kenuven, Nov 9, 2023.

1. AethDW Elder

Saw it's now flagged as fixed internally. So that was a one day fix?

(Thursday specifically)
    Kuldiin likes this.
  2. Kuldiin Journeyman

Should have waited till Monday to say it was fixed then could have blagged us that someone worked hard all weekend to get it repaired. More impressive than 'yeah it took five mins to do, but had to wait over half the intended expansion.

Will this bonus now be set to twice its value for the remainder of Luclin to compensate people for the time they lost?
  3. Ysu9 Apprentice

Would be nice to not lose the legacy bonus until next level cap
  4. coltongrundy Augur

I love how people are still upset about it getting fixed
  5. Varyk Lorekeeper

I get the feeling you aren't considering many variables regarding why people are upset about how this issue was handled. And if you have considered those variables and still choose to take a "better than thou" mentality, then quit being such a poopoo-head. :)
    Kuldiin likes this.
  6. Bakedtendies New Member

This happens when a company takes a poor approach to fix issues. It breeds negativity in the community and lack of trust.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I predict we see a modest compensation of an XP bonus, probably around 0.22% or so. But thanks for getting it fixed, regardless.
    Kuldiin likes this.
  8. Moof New Member

Is it fixed? I'm in a group with a 10% legacy, 20% legacy and 100% legacy. We're all getting the same XP per kill.

(Unless fixed internally means they've fixed the code, but not deployed it)
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That is exactly what it means.
    Kuldiin likes this.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yes, that is the exact definition of "fixed internally". :D It'll be "fixed" the next time they patch Oakwynd.
  11. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

12. Meeko Developer(Code)