Not a good sign....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Queena_Brokenhearts, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I think this was a smart move on DBG's part, the end game guilds are pretty much fully geared by this point which leaves a void for something to do. It's a new twist to tlp and I'm kinda anxious to see the rewards, although instinct tells me it won't be that great. I enjoyed Omens, the new setup seems like a good tlp setup with out the normal grind through vanilla.
  2. Numiko Augur

a glimps into the future ... The winner of the new Quarm server celebrates his victory!

[IMG]
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I suspect the primary market for this are players paying monthly with krono or cash that usually take the summer off. Daybreak is trying to alleviate the drop in income that occurs in the summer from these sources. Being a short term server I doubt they are trying to market this at any but existing players. My concern is it will draw active summer players from Live servers making the slow down in the summer even worse for Live server populations.
  4. Ravengloome Augur

You don't remember the omens era very well.
  5. Numiko Augur

omens 2016 does not compare to omens 2004 ... player (and pets) may be the same level but they are at least 50% more powerful now.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Also the events aren't broken. I recall KTH being broken at first but that could be my faulty memory.
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Omens in Era 2004 is not that different from Omens in Era 2016. It will take a diverse guild to do it on a true box server. The power changes are not going to be seen.
  8. Ravengloome Augur

Firstly theres probably going to be MOTM (atleast i hope there is otherwise its just lolzwininaweek)

Secondly the guild that wins this race will have a minimum of 4 necros (more if they split raid alot, which lets be honest the guild who wins is going to be split raiding errything from Time+)

Thirdly I agree with the premise of what you are saying, but i think you are greatly overlooking some of the boosts to melee as well.
  9. Siddar Augur

OOW will be interesting when under-geared people try and push into it.
  10. Risiko Augur

There is absolutely no way I would put any time in to a TEMPORARY server. That's just a compete waste of time.

Besides, everybody knows that the winners will be some guys with absolutely no lives that played non stop. The only way you could compete on that server would be to quit your job, and invest in a ton of meth to keep you up for weeks on end.

This is quite possibly the stupidest idea for a server ever.
    Geroblue, MrMajestykx and Aghinem like this.
  11. RadarX Augur

Please feel free to use the Producer's Letter thread for feedback regarding this topic. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.