Fixed No Conqueror Credit Upon Win

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Enverdaz, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Cuuthbert Augur

What is even more bothersome is that if you petition the answer is..... Just do the raid again and you still will not get the kill credit
    Strumph, Toukan, Curley and 1 other person like this.
  2. Curley Journeyman

I have received no flag for doing the following raids the last 2 Sundays:

Conqueror of Basilica of Adumbration
    Conqueror of Bloodfalls
    Please can you look into this asap as I can't purchase ore from the vendor and I need my stabby things, thanks!
    Toukan, Cuuthbert and Duder like this.
  3. Rylak Elder

For clarity - this is affecting all T3 ToL raids.

This should be a top priority fix. Right now the only purpose of doing raids is for gearing new members and existing alts as the next expansion approaches. This is a significant roadblock in the execution of both an about the only reason why people still show up this time of year.

A Dev "Confirmed" this on Wednesday, and still no action. This is instanced content and should be able to be fixed off-line. If it does require a patch, then fix it and patch it immediately, while also fixing the issue that required you to modify a working base system this late into the year in the first place.

Thanks..
  4. strongbus Augur

my guild eternal sovereign just won this raid for the 1st time last night on bertox

I am showing 2 achievements

no ascent
    drought

both at 20:40:52 10/9/2022
    Toukan, Duder, Cuuthbert and 2 others like this.
  5. Duder Augur

Are you saying that you are showing those achievements for the event but not the conqueror achievement?
    Toukan, Cuuthbert and Curley like this.
  6. strongbus Augur

correct. i have both those won. but no check mark in conqueror.
    Toukan, Cuuthbert, Curley and 3 others like this.
  7. Duder Augur

Jeese, ridiculous. Sorry to hear your guild's first win was sullied by a bug that likely could have been fixed without even having to bring the servers down.
    Toukan, Cuuthbert and Curley like this.
  8. Windance Augur

Last night we went back and did Oubliette of Light and had the same issue as the original poster.

People received Vanquisher of Oubliette of Light: Complete control
    People did NOT receive Conqueror of Basilica of Adumbration

These people were alive at the time of win so it was not a case of being dead, zoning, or hovering.
    Toukan, Duder, Cuuthbert and 3 others like this.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

It will be put on the list with the other hundreds / thousands of "Confirmed" bugs that are sitting on these forums. It'll be ignored until there's a high enough "Like" count & the developers know how to actually fix it.
    Toukan, Duder, Cuuthbert and 2 others like this.
  10. Xuel1 New Member

This has happened twice so it can repeat itself
    21:43:44 10/11/2022

Xuel 120 Necromancer Povar
    Shadow Valley
    A worrisome shade- Oubliette of light

This is the second time that I have completed the Oubliette of light raid without getting the Conqueror of Basilica of Adumbration achievement. I did not die or zone out during the event. I did get the raid currency and was able to loot. I also received the Complete Control achievement. Please fix this and give me my achievement
    Cuuthbert, Toukan and Duder like this.
  11. Shillingworth Augur

Another win for Eternal Sovereign. Got Vanquisher but no Conqueror.
    Xuel1 and Toukan like this.
  12. Fishlips_Jones Journeyman

Still not fixed. Maybe this is related to the log-in always defaulting to windowed mode?
    Xuel1 and Toukan like this.
  13. Swiss Augur

Any updates on if this is being worked on?
  14. Toukan Augur

On Povar tonight (Monday 10-17) Same glitches happening AGAIN. Beat Close the Gate with achievements. People got achievements but not Conqueror. Beat Oubliette with all 3 achievements. People got Vanquisher, but not Conqueror.
    Xuel1 and Cuuthbert like this.
  15. Silvena *poke*

Xuel1, Cuuthbert, Duder and 2 others like this.
  16. Toukan Augur

I petitioned and the response was "Just go do it again"

Even though this has been going on for WEEKS now. So next Sunday, we do it again, the same thing's gonna happen ?!? No conqueror credit? "Just go do it again" Is a ridiculous and unsatisfactory response. I submitted a screenshot showing achievements for the raid, but not conqueror. Absolute proof that I should have conqueror. And...."Just go do it again"
    Xuel1, Duder and Strumph like this.
  17. Neale Povar Lorekeeper

EQ: "I SCREW YOU, YOU PAY ME!"
    Xuel1 likes this.
  18. Silvena *poke*

Agreed, it's nonsense. It's been a thing since at least Sept 26th. Patch is due Oct 26th. bleh.
    Xuel1, Cuuthbert and Toukan like this.
  19. Fishlips_Jones Journeyman

Still not talking about a fix eh?
    Xuel1 and Cuuthbert like this.
  20. Knifen Augur

Bueller? Bueller? Can someone give an update on this.