New Enchanter on Vulak Server

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Adaril_Chanter, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Haegar Augur

Forget that nuke to death thing. You simply don´t have the nukage for that, except if you time it just right.

Just time it right then ? Well, you need boots of the mosquito for that. It´s instant invis. The AA invis is good but takes too long. I lost several pets to last second crits. No big deal - only that you lose all the exp you earned for the last minute.

So usually i break invis a little sooner and thus got one more thing beating on my new pet.

Now its time to nuke, if you chose to. Most important thing is usually, to know where to find a new pet when you need it.

And 4 is risky at your lvl. Take as much as you are comfortable with, the numbers come with time and skill.
  2. Sancho Elder

Yeah I meant I nuke only the first pet cause it's usually unrooted and wild when I invis. On second thought it's a bad strategy overall. I much prefer rooting the first pet before charm, then companions relocating him into the pile. I avoid BDB bug that way. Every other pet after that is usually still rooted so I just break invis and kill them with a future charmed pet.

For good results, get a pet down to 5ish %, break charm and don't kill it. It still gives out good dps. Just get all the mobs down to about 5% or before you kill off the first.