More Tuning for Progression Servers: Raids and Player Pets

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Agrippa Augur

If a handful of raiders, on either server, are now able to block entire zones of groupable and solo content, please buff all of these trash mobs accordingly to require full raids of multiple guilds.
  2. rick Augur

sadly YOU are missing a point YET again ..

MAGES don't have to..and mages and necros are the closed classes in the way they work and the only "pet" classes at this time on TLP servers..

hell I have a little bit of everything on the account with 11 character slots and NONE of them were forced to solo ONLY blues ..

AND even with this my pet can't hold up against more than 2 blues at a time while my mage pet can hold a white and a yellow requiring only a little "nuking" and once either one is down you can sit and med while the pets solos the survivor ..
  3. Fallfyres Augur

---------------
    Some may disagree that you should be able to sit and med while the pet solo's the last mob as described in your post and then be up and running again.

Tbh, I'm just FINE working on blues with a very occasional yellow whenever I solo, not annoying at all.

While I agree it would have been awesome if they could have fine tuned this without it affecting individual play, they didn't. I was just responding to Tubben, and sharing what had been said in genchat by many others. This is EQ - historically the land of 'Whose Nerf Is It Anyhow?'

Though this one is just a little bit of an adjustment:

"MAGES don't have to..." ---- Guess They Do For Now.