More Plat Fun!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Achillez, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Gnomie Denser than most

Well mischief has had arguably the best, most population sustaining ruleset to date. We are in HoT, and there were 3 general chats full with 400 people in each the other day. We also survived two massive plat dupe exploits, but that's also because free trade allowed things to balance out over time.

Comparing to the population to my previous server (Coirnav), who had about 25-35 total people on during non-raid times, and only two active raid guilds at this point of the server.
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  2. Muramx Augur

It's not a good sign at peak hours during pop it have 20 people looking for buffs. This is pre-die off before GoD and a new TLP. The zones on Oakwynd are pretty empty. primetime weekend, there are a couple set groups in Fire, the other planes are empty, Tactics is empty, Sol Ro tower has a 12 man box group that lives there and that's basically it. the t1 planes are all empty with the exception of people running alts through the PoJ trial to get them to BoT. You have 2 BoT picks typically. and that's it. I would wager the scale that is used to decide if a server has a high, med or low population is misleading. I got one of my alts a fire because a guy was offering them for free. when I got there, I found it was 2 people playing 54 characters and he is not the only one doing it on the server.
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.
  3. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Monty Pythons not funny anymore i guess, fun police strikes again lol.
  4. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

^^^ THIS

And when you compare it to other servers at this point of progression it is clearly DYING and the biggest fall offs happened in a two week window with both the tradeskill depot issue and LEGACY AA not working as intended during a large XP event period.

Everyone playing there knows when the next server launches Oakwynd will die a fast death.
    OldTimeEQ1 and Shalom like this.
  5. Shalom Quillmane Bane

RIP Oakwynd when 2024 server comes out, especially if it has FTE they'll all flock there for sure
    OldTimeEQ1 likes this.