Luclin-Bazaar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skipper, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Iila Augur

QoL expansion features should really be separated from their expansions. Fighting bad UI design from the 90s shouldn't be a part of any modern EQ experience.
  2. EQcleric Elder

If i get bag clickies before pop, i promise to play until the server shuts down.
    Finley likes this.
  3. -wycca Augur

I don't know about mount rings, but my understanding is that illusion rings are active on TLP servers at this time if you own the proper expansion. Additional evidence - you can buy more illusion slots in the marketplace on TLP servers at this time.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Please, please turn on bag clickies =(
    Zeltari-Ragefire and Finley like this.
  5. Kiani Augur

What reasons do you have for this?
  6. Semah Augur

One for each clickie. Just like we have one bandoleer-reason for each swap weapon!
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  7. Nolrog Augur

I was just popping in to read the forums; wasn't planning on responding or anything, but you made me have to log in just so I could like this post.
    EQcleric likes this.
  8. Lifetap Augur

+1 for bag clickies.

Also, for next expansion create a keyring for clickies like mounts/illusions.
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  9. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

This.
  10. Rhodz Augur

No it should not, intentionally making a game "worse" for the claimed purpose of nostalgia is betraying the nature of the game as back then devs were mostly doing all they could to produce a better game.
    A few lunkheads excluded of course... seems some may still be flirting around somewhere.
  11. Kiani Augur

Indeed. We don't still have a game where we sit staring at a spell book until level 35, for instance. We have origin too, and no corpse runs. Lots of quality of life change are already in for TLPs, there's no reason some others shouldn't go in too. Potion belt, bag clickies, bandoliers - these won't make as much difference to game play as origin or no corpse runs already has.
  12. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I'd rather be able to tie hotkeys to my clickies and not have to try juggling them in and out of bags. Plus it's one more bag I can carry when the top level slot open (actually 2 for me, I caved and banked another bag to have 2 top level clickies at any time). I have 5 clickies as it is (not including pots - just items), and it's only Velious.
  13. Finley Augur

Ya, I have jboots, mana robe, fungi staff, epic, an illusion item (as a gnome its for more than vanity reasons, I hate jumping up stairs hahaha), and potions. The extra clicks don't significantly slow me down; they're just annoying.
  14. EQcleric Elder

Jboots, aon, cos, deathspeaker staff, dmf robe, pet haste pants, fungi staff....

I would kill for bag clickies....
  15. Rhodz Augur

Or extended targeting, or newbie armor quests, an xp rate that matches release schedule, or well just about anything short of mercs.

Blah blah blah it aint like it was, nothing is as it was, good reason for that these made EQ a better game.
    By overly paying heed to nostalgia the reason EQ fell into a pit in the first place is brought out clearly.
  16. Kloven Elder

Sorry for necro-posting, but I recalled this thread after I saw this in the July 6th patch notes...

*** Progression Servers ***

- Removed the requirement of Rain of Fear to go into Offline Mode when selling things in the Bazaar.

Reads to me like we'll have offline mode with the Luclin bazaar.
  17. Cainen Augur

They have said offline mode on TLP will be when Luclin launches. Furthermore on Phinny they have stated you WILL be able to have one account in offline mode and play a second account on the same PC.