Luclin-Bazaar

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skipper, Jun 18, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

We discussed internally enabling Offline Mode when the bazaar is accessible. Request granted. It'll be in the next scheduled update.
  2. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

I love you.
  3. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I love you too!

This will really help as I'll be making lots of Banded Armor and other items to sell while I'm sleeping.

*squees Tradeskiller joy*
    Zeltari-Ragefire likes this.
  4. taliefer Augur

common sense prevails !
  5. Semah Augur

This made my day. THANK YOU. Computers off at night means a much cooler living room in the morning. :)
  6. Risiko Augur

Great decision!
  7. Lithien Journeyman

Probably a stupid question (I stopped playing before offline traders were available, and know nothing about them), but how does this work with the true-box feature? Is it then possible to set up an offline trader on one account, while still playing a character (different account), but only using 1 pc?
    Moggman likes this.
  8. Jaime Lannister Augur

Have to say I'm pretty shocked DBG went ahead and did this.

Kudos to you guys!
    Zeltari-Ragefire and EQcleric like this.
  9. Moggman Elder

ooo i like this question im also curious about it now that i've read this, if i can offline and play my main account i might sub 2 accounts but idk if "true-box" would interfere
  10. Umbraeques Lorekeeper

I would imagine so. so long as you've entered offline mode prior to loading up the second account, you could play while you had a trader up in the bazaar. As the first would not likely count as being 'played on the same machine.'
  11. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

This is a great question. May we get clarification on this?
  12. JChan Developer

Yes it will. You'll be able to have as many offline traders as you'd like while still playing a character on a different account using one pc.
  13. EQcleric Elder

I feel like whenever you post, its amazing news. You're like the anti- radarx.

Ps. I'm kidding radar, i love you.
  14. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

I love you even more.

I also love Radarx. Just for safe measures.
  15. Kiani Augur

If your trader is offline, could you play a char from the same account while still trading?
  16. JChan Developer

No, but you also can't do that in the current Offline Mode either.
  17. Rhodz Augur

Its not a great thing but it is a good thing, the more getting away from this xpac (geography excluded) nonsense the better.
    At least energy bills will not grow due to just wanting to make a few plat.
  18. -wycca Augur

Just curious, any chance of seeing other quality of life improvements from latter expansions activated on TLP servers? I'm specifically thinking - bag clickies, bandolier, potion belt, etc.
  19. JChan Developer

Before the launch of Quarm? Not likely. We talk about bag clickies on and off, but the time required to remove it properly (removing the potion belt etc.) certainly won't happen for Quarm.
  20. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Maybe mount rings or illusion rings? or make them buyable from the dbg store if you don't own the expansion too?