Luclin Barberry - rarity - across our 52+ players we have seen maybe 5 in two weeks

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xslia, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Tegila Augur

Those 363 combines I mentioned after hours of fishing for 1 set of back/shoulders? That's only 1/3 needed just to learn the 6 new recipes of that type for the expansion. Plus the cut gems of course. And those 6 new recipes likely won't give you 1 skillup since it's like 50-60 recipes each for tailoring(maybe more)
  2. Aanuvane Augur

Today I spent about 2 hrs or so each fishing and foraging in both Maiden's Eye and Shadow Valley. I got 6 Luclin Barberries while I was in ME and I got 85 Luclin Chokeberries while I was in SV. Now, I know the forage table is a lot larger in ME, but ugh!
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I got 3 during a mission run last night. now did I forage them, did they drop? I don't remember.. but I had 3 more at the end of the night than when I started..
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

They are a rare forage and a common drop.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

If you're trying to get a large number of Barberries via forage, you're doing it wrong.
  6. Aanuvane Augur

I'm just testing the frequency. It's not good :)
  7. Marton Augur

I went to Bloodfalls, got 114 Luclin Chokeberries and 7 Luclin Barberries in about 3 hours.

It seems foraging isn't the way to go.
    Aanuvane and Velisaris_MS like this.