Loyalty Points

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Stickietoes, Sep 26, 2013.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

Change all your passwords.
    just guessing;
    gold is active time only. you start at min and each month gold your amount increases and has a very high cap.
    Siver is silver - their is no active time- start time might be the day it went silver and might be at max now but haves a very low cap and cant buy certion items.
  2. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I've been wondering how or when do the points actually replenish? Is it on a particular cycle or...?

Spent a bunch of loyalty points on a couple of my accounts (all are gold and the bar is at around 65-68%) a week or two ago and haven't noticed any change since. I just assumed it was done monthly, but some of the posts in this thread seem to indicate that it is weekly.
  3. Geroblue Augur

I think the loyalty points replenish about the first of the month. I have no idea what happens if you start gold late in the month.
  4. Toquillaw Augur

They (SOE) originally stated that it is refilled once per week. I find it wanders a bit from 8-9 days. Not sure what the date criteria is, but all of my accounts refill at the same time even though they have different subscription dates.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

That's what I said (the 2nd paragraph of my post).
    Did anyone at all have your account info for EQ while you were gone? That would explain where all the crowns came from (and possibly why it hardly has any claims compared to account 1.

As far as Crowns go, it is my understanding that since the change from Pay only to F2P loyalty velocity (amount of crowns you gain per week) increases or decreases weekly based on activity; I think that the change in velocity is the same for all access levels; but that the cap for velocity is different for each access level (Free/Silver/Gold; 30/60/120 respectively). Assuming that you have not bought anything with loyalty points on any of your accounts I think that 1 & 3 are just about right with their accruals since you had created Account 3 prior ot restarting accounts 1 & 2.

I think that you had a lot of claims originally on both account 1 and account 2, and that someone either a hacker or someone who you knew prior to originally quitting who had been playing that account used the ones on account 2. There have been a number of claims which were given to all existing accounts; to all inactive account, to specific inactive accounts, and from expansion purchases. It is also possible that the claims on account 1 came from that account having had more expansions bought for it while the second account had fewer expansions bought for it.
    Toquillaw likes this.