loyalty bags

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CRAZO, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Tegila Augur

wehther you silver or gold you gotta buy rof to access sl, has ntohign to do with silver. you ahve to have that to make the bags but i thoguth the one i got in housing expandedthem, i forget now though, had no issue expanding htem on my druid when i made some and i didnt go back to SL on her taht i remember anyway.

if you buy a draught of craftsman to do other things with unless tryign to max a tradeskill quickly, you gonna have lotta unused time so good time to make these too, though i didnt find a high failrate and i ahve bad luck with the RNG, but for people that dont have rof, the loyalty bags are ..well not fine so much but theyre ok. the cost is a bit high imo, rather get a whole bank of 32slot ts bags adn 14slot regulars for the plat from loyalty than 1 16slot one if i was in that boat

loyalty points have many uses, maybe if your'e a 96% rezzing class they have fewer, but rez tokens are a nice thing, anchors (though you jsut buy 2 and done) houses are rentfree and biggest closets, currency for things, platinum boosts, food/drink with heroics (though they suck for tanks bc no ac) more plat if yo uget gold tickets and sell, faction resets, port clickies, etc. lot of things to spend loyalty on if its burning a hole in your pocket lol.
  2. Siddar Augur

You could be right.

Shards Landing has Extradimensional Luggage A Guide.
    Housing zone has Garik's Secrets of Bag Expansion.

If both work for 18 slot bags I don't know but I do know I could only make final combine once I had scribed Extradimensional Luggage A Guide. If Garik's Secrets of Bag Expansion would have allowed it as well I'm not sure on.
  3. Tegila Augur

you coudltn make the first combine without extradimensional either
  4. Talif Augur

You can be gold without buying RoF, which I think was the point.
  5. Notinterested Augur

Draught of the craftsman. Learn it, love it. Save all of your combines for a week or 2 then fire them all off with this pot active. 0 lost items, 0 waste, 100% profit. With higher priced items like this one especially with the failure rate it has you can make a flipping killing with the pot.
  6. Siddar Augur

Lear i
    Learned about it the day it was released into game still Hate it.

One of worst items ever put in game.

Not saying I wont ever use one but I'm not going to base my views on things around using it.

Draught of the Craftsman would make a nice Loyalty merchant item though and would change my views a bit about them in general..
    Rouan likes this.
  7. Siddar Augur

I think your right after rereading it.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I was simply pointing out that Gold or Silver it doesn't matter, if you don't buy RoF you don't have access to the book; being Gold doesn't change that.

Lol, shouldn't type a reply while cooking lol, it takes too long.