Lost but Not Forgotten

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Allayna Augur

Fun 12 man, bravo, 1 reward per run is meh though.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

12 man?

I thought it was a group mission? :confused:
  3. Cicelee Augur

Is that the tent trophy mission?

If so, I hate to say how many players it took for me to complete :x
  4. Sindaiann Augur

The text while requesting it indicates it takes multiple groups....lol
  5. Allayna Augur

Yes it does...

And it let's you request it in a raid format, allows 12 people to get the instance too...

12 people to reward 1 player is the meh part...not that it currently takes 12 to complete.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  6. Sindaiann Augur

Working as intended until it's considered an exploit

Lmfao
  7. Allayna Augur

Seems like a 12 man should come with more than 1 loot reward. Maybe a chest is missing?
  8. Sindaiann Augur

No transparency in this game anymore. Vague vague vague

Probably considered us skipping an intended step by it being completed with 6 people
    Maedhros likes this.
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Right, every time I've done this one it was with a single group. Honestly I'm surprised the aug mission rewards the whole group and not just 1 player. Normally the desired anni items are 1 per run, be thankful that at least 1 of the missions rewards the whole group at once. Does it get boring redoing the mission over and over? Sure, but it's not really that hard of a mission. Plus there's plenty of time still to get the tent, everyone who wants one has plenty of time to get it done still.
  10. Warpeace Augur

I 3 boxed it....I'm done for :(.

But allowing 12 in must be awesome for the big boxers out there getting all that extra currency:p.
  11. Prathun Developer

Everyone should receive the reward for completing the mission: experience and currency.
    Gyurika Godofwar and svann like this.
  12. Allayna Augur

Just interesting how the "bonus" for 1 mission awards the whole group, but the "bonus" for another....one that allows 12 to participate in, awards 1.
  13. smash Augur

True, everyone do get that, however to get the bonus, you do need to do the mission at least as many times as there are persons.

But if you complete the other mission correct, you do get an aug for every person in the mission.
  14. Dreadmore Augur

Are all missions supposed to be the same though?

So A Formal Dinner Party is supposed to reward just one augmentation?
  15. Rickate Augur

Everyone does not, it requires Level 90ish to get any currency and Level 100ish to get 10 currency.
  16. Khaliss Augur

Tried this last night with a full boxed crew, was doing just fine (killed the Ranger & Shaman minis without much trouble), till the crew got to one of the final rooms (where the named warrior spawns?), where 3 named were linked together and I couldn't separate them on pull with the monk, wiped like 7x before I gave up. I wonder if there's a technique on how to pull this off... or is just because I got a bad instance with 3 red named linked together??
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  17. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Ive boxed with my toons to get 3 full tents. Only time you get should be getting multiple red cons is toward the end when you get the hearts. Clear the sun dial room, then back track a room and head south, clear all of that. Then mess with the double red con room, pretty sure most yellow con’s are/should be mezable.

My tactics were a bit more brute, and pull the room, spam heal, hit a disc and keel em all! Dosent work for everyone, but this is barely a 3 man mission... 12 for this for the rewars is pathetic! Granted with 12, it would take it from 90 mins to 20..., then 5 hrs 40 mins later go again...

Lets look at this for next year... keep it 12 man sure, but maybe 3 or 4 poles/rope per run. Or keep ot the way it is and have no lockout...
    Gyurika Godofwar and Khaliss like this.
  18. Khaliss Augur

^ I don't have a mezzer =X Just a monk to pacify/pull and try to split the mobs... the problem is the red minis are linked, and my warrior (107) dies quick even with a disc on and 2 healers trying to keep him alive.
  19. Natal Augur

If you are referring to the red con nameds you need to get the mission drops, yes, there are two in that room that come together. Sometimes you will get a tent dropper named in that room, but it should be a yellow con. Pulling from that room will bring the nameds plus other mobs around them usually. However, just about everything can be rooted and none of them hit particularly hard, so the mission is doable with three real toons + their mercs. Shaman with their AA pushback roots are pretty useful in the mission for CC.

I ran it three times with my warrior/shaman/rogue combo, using 2 x healer and 1 x nuker mercs without any deaths (although on one occasion the nuker merc bit it on account of him running to some other room and nuking mobs from there)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Khaliss like this.
  20. Ecidew Journeyman

Last part with Harris and 4 Adds are aggro locked .. Harris Feril was doable by puling Harris far enough from Adds .. Now after revamp, Harris HP locks at 5% .. Must Kill adds now, my Chanty Slow and Merc tank does not cut it anymore .. Be Prepared to bring a decent group to this fight ..