Loot lock out and PoF raid(TBL).

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ragnar_Lodbrok, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Since the evolving items don't evolve in raids, someone that only played during raids would be incredibly selfish to loot one of the raid dropped augs being unable to use them.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Easily, we have a bench of 20+ pleople. They have got a progression for the expansion done during raid times as well.
  3. svann Augur

Well, then they do group. Good groups. Groups that could be doing fire instances and increasing your drop rate of augs. But hey thats your choice, whatever.
  4. Lianeb Augur

It’s my own personal opinion that if you are not allowing those that want to improve themselves by holding them back from doing the trash clears so they are equal with those that don’t you are only hurting your guild in the long run.

I have to wonder how many of the augs that do drop for you on raids will end up in the bag of someone that wants a new shiny but will never have a level 5 item to put it in. Let’s be honest about how many people have chase items and will probably never see them at level 5
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

[IMG]
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well right now no one other than plate wearers are going to see T5. :(
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Grats on your aug drops. Like I said above, social thing. Sounds like your raid team is playing by your raids rules. That sounds great. (we may debate what rules should be, but the whole raid should be on board)
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Drakang Augur

Thank you Daybreak for stealthing in a fix to this. Had somebody confirm the loot lockout did not go to their whole account now doing raids.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thats good to hear :)