Loot Cards for Drakkinshard LON

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Sancho Elder

Here are some Ping potions worth making rare and having:

10 dose 100% exp potions
    10 dose FD potion
    10 dose 10 min SoS invis potion
    10 dose 30 min max bard speed potions
    1 dose 15 AA potion

I can't think of any more.
  2. Sancho Elder

Maybe a Ping powersource of some kind? Just reading the Xorbb thread and got that idea.
  3. Phrett Augur

If Aspect of the Brood was pulled then I'm gonna be pissed since I use all my packs trying to get that one... it still shows up on the LoN Website.
    Pouncequick likes this.
  4. Neodraykl Elder

I got Aspect of the Brood a few months ago in my free packs. A guildmate got one last month. It still "drops."
  5. Neodraykl Elder

I'd like to see another reward zone, like the Dragon crypt key from a few years ago. Just make it the same level as the top level content.
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

I will spend all of my spare money from now until forever until I can be an Akhevan and properly worship my goddess Luclin o_O

But I'll have as much luck with that as I did with my Siren and hundreds of dollars later will have nothing to show for it :( lol
    Illusionist_Innania likes this.
  7. Melenden New Member

Mounts, illusions, xp potions, trophies, and a nimbus or familiar here and there are always good ideas. I love the idea of ultra-rare bag cards as well, or the "collect these three loots and get a bag" like was done in the Legacies set, those would be in very high demand and wouldn't affect game balance.

There are always way too many ornament loot cards when they have them. The ornament loots need to be one or two cards that allow a "choice". Say, one card that allows a choice of a few one-hand weapon ornaments and one that allows a choice of a few two-hand weapon ornaments. I have dozens of old ornament cards that no one wants in trade and I'm never going to redeem. The same thing goes with the house items, imo. They always seem to fluff up the loot count with 6 ornaments and 6 housing things that most folks will never use, and then each set has 2, maybe 3 useful or interesting things. Make a "house item" loot card and let people pick which house item they want when they redeem.

I don't like the idea of stat gear in LoN cards because a) you should get stat gear in the game and b) mudflation reduces its value over time.
  8. Pouncequick Journeyman

I'd like to second this. A variety that checks weapon type and provides an appropriate ornamentation (as suggested) would be a good compromise.

House items are ok... as long as they are things you are likely to be able to use multiples of. Paintings, while cool, are problematic, since you usually don't want to fill a house up with multiples of the same painting.

Stat gear, if still included, should be leveling (and advance with new expansions at least to the immediate prior expansion's gear stats) and heirloom. Otherwise I agree.. it gets dated too quick
  9. McDougal Augur

I got one today LOL. Not sure what to do with it actually. It was a surprise bonus item. I'm not even sure if I'll redeem it or trade it. Whats so cool about it anyway?
  10. Hatsee Augur

Gonna have to smash most of these ideas, a lot of them would be almost required to get and while that sounds awesome if you've ever seen anyone drop $500 on boosters to try and get one item you'd be afraid of that kind of a suggestion.

No, toss in exp pots and such to all future packs, done.
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

Trade it to get me a siren and shadowstone tiara so that this year+ evaporation of the contents of my wallet can cease. :p

Just kidding....maybe. You are one mega lucky guy though haha.
  12. gcubed Augur

No it wouldn't. The Devs have to sacrifice max level characters to the Twin Dark Gods, Accounting and Marketing, for loot cards. The flying dragon illusion cost 267 characters. I don't even want to think what a 24 slot bag would cost.
  13. Rainbowdash Augur

Since OP doesn't like Drakkinshard loot, I'll take his Shadowstone Tiara!

$90 more down...zero more Akhevan illusions :( *sigh* I give up lol