Looking up old Characters

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Calastern, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Calastren New Member

Is there a way to add in the old combat music themes? The new one is so bad I have combat music turned off atm. Also, I seem to be punching for almost as good as my 13 dmg 24 dly 1h sword is that's normal. I have a red boned skeleton healer merc following me around from the claims I recieved. Main concern is the combat music.
  2. Borek-VS Augur

There are level caps on damage, and you didn't say which class and level you are. Also, dps is far more important than damage per hit.
  3. itsazoo New Member

I had a superbly equipped, lvl 55 Epiced Rogue on Rodcet Nife, forever ago... I started playing in maybe 2000? (The level cap then had just rolled up to 65), then I moved to a town with no high speed internet. I kept paying my monthly fee for 2 years, waiting for high speed to show up (cause come on... what college town doesn't have internet in 2005?!). Finally I gave up, and with a heavy heart, cancelled the card. All these years I figured she was just *poofed* and was gone. It's crazy to think she could still be standing in Nexus (theoretically) where I left her?!
  4. Quatr Augur

A level 55 character should still be there. As far as I know, no characters above level 10 have been intentionally purged. In certain cases, e.g. due to server merges, some returnees were unable to find their characters at first, but customer service has been able to restore them.

Of course, lots of things have happened over the last 15 years and there may have been oddball cases that I am not familiar with, so I make no representation, warranty, or guaranty, explicit or implied :)
  5. Trellium Elder

Just log in and take a look. If you can't find your characters, then like Quatr said put in a petition and a GM will help you out.

Your old account is also Silver level membership, and you probably have a ton of loyalty points (which can be redeemed in-game), as well as veterans rewards.
  6. Tharrg Augur

IF you have forggotten the account name its easy to get help. I forgot mine on one of my accounts and all I needed to give them was the billing adress that I had used at the time... the name of the character and what server they were on... and my name etc... I was afraid she was lost forever because I had lost the CD Key..
  7. Ltldogg Augur