looking for european-play-time active guild (live)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by High Voltage, Dec 12, 2016.

1. High Voltage Augur

My usual play times vary anywere in between 6:00 am - 10:00 pm CET (Central European Time), which equals 11:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST. Now on my server, unfortunately most people are sleeping while I want to play.

As there were always only a few players active, for me getting a group was rare, getting a good group running even more so. I still managed to get my Enchanter and Cleric up to 104, but did this mostly by boxing them. I cannot see me doing this any longer once I hit 105, so I am looking to find a new home where I can group with real people more often.

Observing the server population info, I found Bristlebane to be the most active one during my play times, so this might be a good choise?

Out before tl;dr - Can anybody recommend a guild/server where I have a good chance to group during my usual play times? Maybe even get a chance to raid one time?
  2. Reht The Dude abides...

Antonius Bayle might be a good choice for you, it's the european server and has 4+ raiding guilds: Ancient Dominion, Shadows of Doom, Raging Fury and D'Pikeys, and possibly more (just using the guild progression site for a list). best of luck
  3. High Voltage Augur

Thanks for the info. Will look thoses up.
  4. Izizizy New Member

5. High Voltage Augur

Thanks for the hint. From the site it looks like they (as most guilds posting here?) are focused on raiding, which I don't want to commit to at this point. And from looking up a few guilds, it seems rolling an enchanter wasn't the best choise in the first place. Should have go shaman :)

I am rather looking for some folks that play at the same times (late afternoon/evening CET) as I do, so I can group and progress in the game. There have to be at least some europeans playing, no?