Login queue seriously killing my enthusiasm.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, May 24, 2015.

1. Hexaholic Augur

We're allowed to box however many we want to play / pay for. Simple as that. We paid just as much to enjoy this game, the way we want to enjoy it. If boxing is it, then so be it. I agree with you though, they definitely need to up the cap, and need to put in a fail safe for when you do crash, so you don't have to wait 2 hours again.
  2. Groans Augur

Ahh you went and did it now! Now your gonna get addicted to logging in and posting how terrible it has been for you.
  3. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

DGB has many games, and many other instances of this game.
  4. Horth New Member

Pretty much need to plan ahead at least an hour in order to play... and I'm not very good at planning.
  5. Catashe Augur

Trust me... you ain't missing one damn thing... The server is SOOOOO crowded its just sad... Once you get out of the instanced newbie zones there is a MINIMUM of 60+ people in the 10-25 zones.. I mean mobs just can't seem to spawn fast enough.. And lets not even TALK about the dungeons.. We know what there spawn timers were like in classic lol..

I mean my god.. Theres 60+ people in North Karana for crying out loud! lol
  6. Hexaholic Augur

The spawns are turned up it seems. I have yet to have an issue with mobs spawning slow. Always a mob to kill, even with 60 people in the zone.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

Funny point of view... boxing is part of the game because they have allowed it. If they stop it then it would not be part of the game and you would have to accept it...

Telling someone to accept something just because a 3rd party said so is interesting.

I found that ironic for some reason.
  8. Kasuka Lorekeeper

They don't call it EverQueue for nothing!
  9. Draden Elder

Thats like saying "well you didnt get your cheesburger you paid for, but dont forget the free ketchup, you should be happy with that", yeah good one