Login queue seriously killing my enthusiasm.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, May 24, 2015.

1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Daybreak, as much as I love you for releasing this progression server I employ you to do something about the login queue.

1. Increase capacity
    2. Add another Server
    3. Limit IP connections and multiboxing

Anything. But please do something because this is total bullcrap.

Thanks <3
    nottas, Tielovou and Fethos like this.
  2. c313 Augur

Or just wait. Like the rest of us.

Do people seriously complain when they have to wait IRL? Get in line and wait.
  3. Vlerg Augur

would you prefer spamming the play button every second for 30 minute?

people asked for a queue, now complain about the queue...
    UnnamedPlayer and Silv like this.
  4. GuyMan New Member

Lol... I logged into my neglected Everquest account and saw this Ragefire thing on the launcher... I used one of my Kronos to check it out, and hit this queue.... Feels bad, man.
    Fhiele likes this.
  5. Dontee Elder

I could get in much faster, so yes
    Fhiele likes this.
  6. Zhama Elder

log in queues are over an hour, if someone wants to play bad enough to click play everquest for 10 minutes straight they deserve to be in more then someone who hardly cares, and will probally afk ingame anyways
  7. Dalton New Member

I've waited for an hour, thought there was a problem so now I've rebooted and requeued. This is beyond ridiculous, not everybody has hours on end just to sit around waiting for a darn game.
  8. Hexaholic Augur

Screw you on number 3. Boxing is a part of the game, ACCEPT IT!
  9. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

I too preferred no queue, as I never had to wait longer then 5mins to get online.. waiting an hour to get on really dose kill the drive...
  10. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

You would be surprised how many people get in line in real life and moan and complain that they have to wait...you see all kinds working in retail lol.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  11. Old_Timer Journeyman

Part of the game? Sure, I accept that. But for the love of all that is good a holy put a cap on it... 2 or 3 should be plenty!
    Tielovou likes this.
  12. Rolien Elder

The way I see waiting in queue behind people boxing is like this. You go to a theater you pay for your ticket for a single seat. You get in and you see some fat taking up six seats because of this six people are asked to wait for the next showing of the movie because fatty was there first.

That's how I see it.
    O_Castitatis_Lilium likes this.
  13. Finwen Augur

Problem: Person wants to eat lunch during one hour lunch break

Solution: Wait two hours for your food and stop complaining
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

DBG's evir pran. We all get so tired of waiting on the long queue, we roll another toon/account on live to actually play the game while we wait.
  15. HorghAeturnus New Member

I just cut in front of people irl. When they say "hey, I was next in line" I say "hey, you still are" BOOYAH!

Now this waiting for a game, that is tough since they already have my cash. Not like in retail or irl where I can just leave the line for free ;)
  16. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

ITT, People who have never been to Disneyland.
  17. Tielovou New Member

Spent 2 hours in game and 7 combined hours in queue (not counting the hour I've been waiting now).
  18. Ltldogg Augur

Most days I can play 30-60 mins; that includes wait time to get in the game. I pay the same $15 as everyone else and should be able to play this game, that is supposed to be 24x7, 365, minus some downtime for patches and emergencies.
  19. O_Castitatis_Lilium Lorekeeper

I almost choked on my drink! XD LMFAO!!!!
  20. Finwen Augur

If Disneyland opened one ride only and forced everyone to stand in that line, or everyone that tried to log into the server was on vacation and had all day to sit in line, then I agree with your analogy.