Lockjaw - DoN dead; Barrier Weakening etc.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Baptiste New Member

I wasn't promoted to be reasonable. I was promoted to add in DKP and collect pixels~
  2. Bowdeen Elder

So with LJ finishing DoN on Tuesday and RF finishing on Wednesday, they should still stay on the same unlock cycle correct? Additionally, if my math is right, DoDH should open on 11/14 if voting passes correct?
  3. Raltar Augur

DoN went live on the 20th so voting will start on November 20th. Voting takes 2 weeks. So we won't see DoDH until December at the earliest.
  4. Ryak Augur

I was just thinking how weird it is that RF/LJ are way back in DoN when i always think of them as older servers that "should" be ahead of Phinny.

Now, Vishi is so old she is teetering on irrelevance and they just got to her.
  5. Raltar Augur

I like it this way, though. There will come a time on Phinny that it will be increasingly difficult to complete content in era because of the way flagging works in future expansions(2 months in Underfoot is probably not enough time, for example). But, as long as there are people on RF and LJ, they will always finish in era because the vote will only come 3 months after the content is completed.
  6. Ryak Augur

You're definitely right that they haven't addressed (and are going to need to) the artificial time sinks in modern expansions. We've tried posting about them recently-ish, but you know how they are about not fixing things until they are an emergency (or ever :().
  7. Brolie Lorekeeper