launcher not working?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by strongbus, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Toxicaust Journeyman

"Code monkey" is an offensive term, and doubly offensive if they've got more on their plate than they can handle. Developers are hard workers and they are the ones who do the hands-on work that makes this game and supporting services function.
  2. Xanumbik Augur

Guess i will play DCUO for some reason i never have problems getting on that game compared to this one wouldnt guess its the same company :p
  3. Nalinee New Member

Im thinking that since they arnt going to do anymore expansions, all the nerfs that came down, and this going on the past month, Im thinking someone wants us to get annoyed and stop playing and move over to EQ next or landmark... Its the man i tell you !!
    rune00 likes this.
  4. Raidian Lorekeeper

Yes I work with a room full everyday. Hell they call themselves code monkeys. But here let me hand you a tissue...however, leaving mistakes like that in place for months and months just makes them look bad. No doubt that the website was changed to where those links used to point. It would be a simple matter for either the website admin to put a redirect, or the developers to fix the line of code to point to the real page where people can actually get the help they need.
    Jonahelmranger likes this.
  5. MeloxXx Journeyman

Yeah, up in a down kinda way
  6. strongbus Augur

no new exp? they have one planned to come out soon. eq is still making to much money for them to kill off sorry.
  7. Raidian Lorekeeper

I think if they put the pet nerfs in as they currently are they'll be making a lot less in subs...just my opinion ;).
  8. Terminat Lorekeeper

>ping eqlplogin1.everquest.com

Pinging eqlplogin1.everquest.com [64.37.148.27] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Ping statistics for 64.37.148.27:
    Packets: Sent = 10, Received = 0, Lost = 10 (100% loss),
  9. Ribeye Journeyman

All Access gives me No Access, is that legal?
    Slayan and Kelandi like this.
  10. Resisk New Member

11. Chitum Journeyman

Guys this is a "HOTFIX" for leaving bonus xp on after midnight PST 08/11/2014.
  12. rune00 Augur

Maybe enough people didn't leave yet, so take down the login servers?

You guys have been on a crusade this whole year to constantly piss of all the classes as much as possible, right now its the pet classes and most notably the mages, Next it will be shamans then druids...
    Got to get people to start playing your other mmorpgs? If you want any players left in EQ, stop messing with stuff that has been working fine for years. We have seriously had enough now.
  13. Terminate Journeyman

Lmao@ Ribeye
  14. Raidian Lorekeeper

ORLY, where was that posted? I would have thought that by now someone would have fessed, looks to me like the login servers are offline.
  15. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

Wait a min please. If they are working on it, is it to much to ask that we get an answer at all. Who are "they" and what is being worked on or is there an ETA. Or do they not even know what is wrong. Something better then They are working on it would be fantastic if possible.
  16. Raidian Lorekeeper

Don't forget the nerf hammer is about to hit wizard's AA nuke.
    rune00 likes this.
  17. sully00 New Member

are we seriousl;y having this problem yet again...WTF soe can you get anything to work anymore?
  18. Xanumbik Augur

i got into DCUO so their launcher is working( with basically the same splash screen) its just EQs launcher it sucks
  19. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

Raidian your intelligence shines with this comment. I'm in line with that thought process. If i cause my company any kind of loss monetarily or time wise, its my a$$. Would be great if folks in multi-million dollar companies followed that guideline. For the past 2 months we have had nothing but issues and apologies. Stop apologizing, do something about it for once.
  20. Tamaden Elder

Who cares about servers if we can't log in, do you even think before you type?