launcher not working?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by strongbus, Aug 12, 2014.

1. karioki Journeyman

One has to wonder just how big their support staff is these days and just how much of a distraction SOE Live is.
  2. Raidian Lorekeeper

Yep gone 8 years, all nostalgic about coming back, and BAM, cant login...good times :).
  3. Shadeydaze New Member

This must be a bad joke, I just got passed the login screen to the server select one - but its blank! /golfclap
  4. dixson New Member

ya same here shadey
  5. Signedup New Member

Relax, wait till tomorrow, and cancel all accounts, (like me) and find greener pastures out there...
  6. Noctimus New Member

Same.........
  7. Llaffer2 New Member

Now I can get logged in, but I get a blank server list, so I still can't log into the game.
  8. Tamaden Elder

I am just blown away who SOE don't get what we like and what we hate. Lately they doing everything in there power to piss all of us off, no content, nerfs, game down, bugs, costumer services list just goes on and on.....not even talking about classes in game issues. And it's all getting force and force.
  9. Signedup New Member

Are you insinuating sabotage ?
  10. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

Casting Perfected Snare on said Nerf Hammer... "a Nerf Hammer has been ensnared in wicked thorny vines that bind it to the earth" ... Should by us at least 14min folks /gulp
    Kiarie likes this.
  11. dixson New Member

I got in now
  12. Kiarie New Member

YAY! Character select is loading! Now as long as I don't log out either account until the next patch forces me to, I might get to play a little. (o_O)
  13. Ayoheee Augur

Cool got in but apparently im not gold anymore and level 50 lol
    Soraia likes this.
  14. Roundup New Member

Can get in now!
  15. Jonahelmranger Journeyman

omfg! all i can say
  16. silku Augur

17. Ribeye Journeyman

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /eq/index.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at forums.station.sony.com Port ###
  18. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Level3, Cogent and Comcast had some major connectivity issues today. Level3 is the backbone for SOE so that is most likely the issues you are having connecting to Sony servers.
  19. Ribeye Journeyman

20. Signedup New Member

same, login screen is blank