LAG and login issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arvins, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotwar Gotcharms

Has nothing to do with Daybreak. Damn guys, I know we're all addicts but check around before you start pointing fingers.

Any of ya'll on time warner cable/charter, Verizon Frontier, any other ISP that contracts through Level3? I'd bet you're having issues too, outside of EQ, because their infrastructure has been having issues the last 24 hours.

Daybreak's datacenter is on Level3's backbone. Still dunno how widespread the issue is, but it's certainly not Daybreak's fault. Chill the )(*@% out. Looks like level3 is already rerouting and lag has been reduced to almost nothing.
    KermitMadMan likes this.
  2. Lilpines New Member

I still can't seem to get in on FV or The Rathe, I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully nothing too serious.
  3. Hostility Elder

I'm chilled the )(*@% out! Don't )(*@%ing tell me I'm not or were going to have a problem!
    gotwar likes this.
  4. malaxe New Member

when is chat going to be back up on drinal
  5. Eruesso Lorekeeper

I noticed this as well....Seems a little sketchy inmo....On firefox when you go to Everquest website your name/pw auto fill also includes a couple long name and pw's that even when you log in with your regular name and pw it tries to get you to save these name/pw combo's to your auto login. I don't really wan't to clear out all my login/pw's again having to go through all of the bs of retrieving old PWs i have forgotten on websites.
  6. Natal Augur

Well, Kim Jong-un was playing last night with his guild of flunkies, and a rogue snuck in and ninjaed his drops. He had no choice other than to order the People's army cyber division to shut the game down! If someone ninja-looted the aug he was camping, punishment had to given and an example made or he would lose face!!
  7. Ducreux Augur

Lag is starting up AGAIN tonight, 8:30 PM EST.
  8. Nightmares Augur

Aye, Just got kicked during Lag. I am assuming Servers are now down
  9. malaxe New Member

what the heck
  10. Bromm Lorekeeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.