LAG and login issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arvins, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mimmie Journeyman

it is for those who choose lol
  2. MightyUnclean Elder

Multiple Daybreak games down? DDOS?
  3. Lodestar The Undefeated

Not enough people are working on it, and the response time is unacceptable. Downtime this extensive on one of the busiest days of the week is unacceptable. Daybreak has to step it up as a company and match their support / IT team to customer demand--they don't get to all take off on the weekends. Their business model does not allow for it. If they continue, they will fail as a business.
  4. vaio007 Elder

Things happen. I mean it sucks, but clearly if it were an easy fix it would be done already. They aren't intentionally pissing off their subscribers by keeping the servers down.

So our only option is to wait it out and hope for it to be as speedy as possible. Obviously something semi-catastrophic happened, and for these unexpected, blitz occurrences, threatening to jump to a game that is no where near being released (i.e.: not this year) is a bit desperate.
  5. Redik2 Augur

I bet that one guy playing Landmark is pissed, too.
    Chehalis, Flower, Aneuren and 3 others like this.
  6. Tachyon Augur

At least it's only a potential issue!
  7. Lodestar The Undefeated

The type of issues the company keeps having with hardware (servers), poor programming, poor leadership decisions, and poor implementation decisions is not just excusable as "it sucks, it would be fixed if they had people". No, businesses fail when they don't get their act together and take action. I guarantee they do not have the people they need today to get this fixed in a timely manner. Entirely unacceptable for any company that hopes to be profitable.
  8. Aenlar New Member

Look man this is the last time i can play before I have to study for exams, can we hurry this up??
  9. Adani New Member

LOL, had me rolling.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL that was my favorite part too... a "potential" issue.
  11. Nightmares Augur

Feed the hampster today?... :p
  12. vaio007 Elder

Guess you should put your money elsewhere then, hmm? I mean really, it's a 16 year old game in a portfolio of other aged and aging games. They just had a catastrophic server failure of some kind and you're up on a pulpit screaming about how if they don't get it up ASAP they'll go bankrupt.

They've had this problem before, they'll have it again, and I'm sure some version of you will be there to scream about that one too. :rolleyes:

Yet it doesn't seem to do much [of anything].

I'm happy EQ is still alive. Sorry for the outage, hope nothing serious got broken. Will be back tomorrow when you're nom nom nom playing instead of forum raging.
  13. Desmosis New Member

Glad I don't have to take your checks to the bank. I mean considering it seems to be resolved in about 35 minutes of their posted report and a little over an hour after the issue began.
    Hawkinator likes this.
  14. dimtekt New Member

im in on fv , and seriously take a pill have a real life conversation with someone - this far better than what we dealt with with sony
    Hawkinator likes this.
  15. ChickenPotPie New Member

Looks like they're back up!
  16. Malbro Augur

In on Luclin! No rollback either :)
  17. Hawkinator New Member

I used the downtime to catch up on last week's GoT, :)

...back in on FV
  18. poke da bear New Member

at least this isn't as bad or as often from when sony ran things... there were times if to many people casted spells a server would go down.. breath. youll be ok.
  19. Saglagar Lorekeeper

This has caused me to beat my wife and she's not happy about it.
  20. KermitMadMan Journeyman

hey! commenting will tell them that yet ANOTHER user is pissed that this keeps happening. IF they are getting hacked, that is one thing....if it is buggy patching or buggy releases, then they need to get a handle on this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.