Krono Prices Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Slayerwolf, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Zanarnar Augur

Your bad at farming then. I made around 65K last week alone half-arsing it. Here are a couple tips:

- Find a spot with cash, gem, and (the important bit) item drops with a market value.
    - Sell the items on your trader; the gems+trash to npc's and you can make a surprising amount of plat.

Try to find something with a solid value, that isn't being farmed to death by someone else ideally. (For example; SolC isn't randomized and there is a drop there with solid resale value. Noone is ever in the zone when I go. SO I pretty much have the market on that item cornered... until it stops selling well OFC, then I'll find something else.)

If your JUST focusing on things like cash drops (Hill Giants) thats.. well not a good path past classic.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

The only tlp that died in 6 months was Miragul. All the rest were healthy until at least the next classic server launched. Mangler is like 3 years old and still going strong.
  3. Critt Augur

Krono prices at 450k+ in POP??? How many plat dupes did the server get hit with?
  4. Kahna Augur

Really? Cause I made 400Kpp without really trying. Go group, get loot, sell said loot. Admittedly this works better at the start of an expansion, but all that inflation on items works in your favor, as well as against you. Additionally, there are so many low-mid range raid items that sell for literally pennies. Last expansions BIS rogue dagger sells for 2000 plat. If you are just a group person, that is a very nice item for a pittance, and that is just one example.

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that Mischief is over 6 months old and far from dead. People are complaining that 1000 traders isn't enough, that is because of Mischief.