Krono are Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Piestro Augur

[IMG]
    Krono are now available to purchase!

Krono are in-game objects that you can purchase from EverQuest.com using a credit card or PayPal account. This item is fully tradable and salable in game. When consumed, it adds 30 days of game time to the account of the consuming character. Krono have no expiration date! They are currently redeemable in EverQuest and EverQuest II.

For more information and to purchase Krono click here!
  2. The Rot New Member

After you buy Kronos how do you Claim them got two but cant find them? never mind just got them 8)
  3. Epiny New Member

HOW did you get them! I bought mine 30 minutes ago and nothing.
  4. abzaru New Member

YUP! krono bought with hard earned money and no where to be found in game. I know im pissed lol hope we get an explination before this dark elf logs and my deal falls through
  5. Piestro Augur

They are available by pressing "i" in game and opening up the character screen. You'll notice a green thing in the middle bottom of the screen, click on it.
  6. abzaru New Member

the green thing on my inventory says i have 0 kronos but my payment history shows i bought one soo how do i make it apear in my inventory?
  7. abzaru New Member

juust popped up... does it take time to process?
  8. Piestro Augur

It may take a small period of time for it to be communicated to EQ. Logging in and out may make this happen instantaneously.
  9. Feller New Member

Is 30 minutes to long? I purchased 2 on an account and they showed up within minutes, then I purchased 2 more on another account and 30+ minutes later nothing.

Also, the ones I purchased on the first account I can't access. I wanted to trade one to another account, but it keep giving me an error of "The Krono was not successfuly transfered from your Krono slot. Try again later" It has been doing this for 30 minutes as well. I have logged off both account and logged back in, still no change.
  10. Piestro Augur

Looking into this. Can you PM me more details?
  11. Feller New Member

Sure, how do I PM you? lol

What additional information would you like?

1.5 hours and still the same problems with both accounts.
  12. The Rot New Member

ok so i am selling Krono in the baz .... and some one buys one 2 sec later the Krono is back and the plat is gone any clue there?.. also cant trade manual same thing 2 sec later i get the Krono back
  13. Piestro Augur

There's a small issue right now we're working to resolve that may cause issues with Krono. The system is designed pretty tightly so it should be impossible for folks to lose anything because of it, however there may be some glitches until we get everything ironed out. If you do experience persistent errors in regards to a Krono please make sure to /petition.
  14. Feller New Member

Seems to be working now <fingers crossed>
  15. Obiziana Augur

Still appears to be broken on The Rathe.
  16. Genomin New Member

I really do not understand why players with reoccurring subscriptions have to see the eye sore every time we open inventory. It takes up way too much space and does not belong there. Please move it to alternative currency where it belongs.
  17. SpamFactory Augur

yes please. this information should be in alt currencies just like the loyatly token and loyalty velocity bar are.
  18. Baeddon Elder

I'm having this same issue. Interestingly, in trader mode, it says periodally "Item Krono has been added..." or whatever the correct wording is for adding an item to your trader list. Just starting there, not touching anything, this happens.

Player can't buy Krono from trader mode. We do manual trade, it works...except a moment later, I have +1 Krono and minus 325k. After this, can't pick up Krono in bag or from special location stack. Happy to give/pm any more information that is wanted.
  19. Juston3smok333 New Member

Povar - 1030 Est time Wed.
    I bought two to put on trader over night.
    When I click them to move to inventory, i get this..
    The Krono was not successfully transferred to your Khrono slot. Please try again later.
    Then I completely lag out for about 10 sec, cant cast, open doors, etc.
    I was hoping to put on trader tonight, I figured the first couple of days will bring the most plat =P
    I tried camping out/zoning, notta.
  20. Nekrofehlia New Member

C'mon EQ 3 hours of waiting, and no ones answering my ticket either, whats going on with the Krono...