Krono are Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Baeddon Elder

Still can't sell Krono on trader. Can't manually trade Krono. (Well, I can, it just resets itself.) Commence Patch Number 3 for Friday.
  2. Hekaton Augur

i bought mine from market 3 hours ago and still haven't gotten it yet :(
  3. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

is there any chance we can have their location moved from the invintory page? it just feels like it shouldnt be there. They could be added to the EQ icon and have their own window. Or as i think they should, be moved to the options page.
    Son of a... likes this.
  4. Velnarin Lorekeeper

Put Krono on the alt currency page please.
    Son of a... likes this.
  5. Bizaro Journeyman

Thanks for putting Krono in game.
  6. Geroblue Augur

I didn't know we could PM on this forum. Has that been added in ?
  7. Randragon Augur

Do some of you who are having problems use a Custom UI. Not sure if this will help but I switched back to the default UI for transaction and it worked fine.
  8. Son of a... Augur

Just a few questions...
    Why is Krono a huge slot on the main inventory tab and not on another tab...say like the Alt Currency tab? It is tradeable/sellable so therefore it can be used as currency.
    Why is "Consume Krono" button on the main inventory tab and not with the HUGE Krono slot on a different tab...say the Alt Currency tab?
    I pay for my two accounts annually, so this means nothing to me (other than it being a HUGE annoying SLOT on my main inventory tab), but a question is: if this is to subplant people trading/selling of subscriptions, why does it cost more than (walmart??) station cards?
  9. Ghubuk Augur

I would also like to see the Krono "consume"button moved. I can see this being an issue with accidently consuming a Krono. I hope that if this were to happen, CS would remove the game time and replace the Krono.
  10. Kurayami Augur

It actually isn't as much an issue as you think, upon clicking the button, before consuming a krono, it gives a confirmation window. I would love to see the krono tab/consume in a less conspicuous spot though, it is an eyesore where it currently resides.
  11. blahblah Journeyman

If I buy the Krono, will it also count that time toward Vet AA rewarded time (for time played to earn Vet AA)? If not, that's just silly, since someone did purchase this item at some point - to my knowledge they do not drop in game.
  12. Maereax Augur

No it does not. If it did, I'd claim a year of game time today.
  13. blahblah Journeyman

Thanks for the information. Obviously a give & take scenario here, but I don't see the reason to penalize players' /vet award time for using a Krono. Someone paid to buy the Krono (and at an extra $2 each at minimum), so why not allow the time to keep rolling on players' accounts?
  14. Maereax Augur

Oh
    Oh, I'm sorry man. The time is adde to your vet timers one day at a time just like if you were paying a sub. I thought you were asking if claiming a chrono gave you the thirty days on your /played instantly, which it does not. Meaning you can't speed up your vet AAs by activating multiple Kronos.
  15. Piestro Augur

Vet time is accumulated regardless of your membership status.
  16. Mellifleur Augur

This is not retroactive ?
    Previously it was paid time, and not seeing the time from my account creation up until present being credited pertaining to Veteran rewards.
  17. Piestro Augur

From Free to Play conversion. Since all non banned accounts have been "active" since then at some level.
  18. Mellifleur Augur

Would be nice if it was retroactive...hint...hint...poke...nudge....
  19. Sinzz Augur

is there a reason when you renew with a krono that you dont get 500 station cash with this? friend told me one of his accounts that has a active sub with cc gets it when he uses krono but the one that wasnt activated with a cc for initial subs dont he used krono for initial sub and dont get the 500 cc?
  20. Piestro Augur

Krono are not recurring subs, the 500SC is a special promotion for recurring subscriptions.