- Key to Veeshan's Peak (Quest) - Quest hand-ins can no longer be multiquested.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Sep 20, 2017.

1. NinjutsuMMO Augur

You cried and they listened ! enjoy :)
  2. lobos Journeyman

clearly they feel the HS key isnt as important as VP, sorry lemmings
  3. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

WTS LR for Dropped Parts of VP Key Quest!

If people think this will mean more people will be getting keyed, you are wrong.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

The dropped medallions are not an issue
  5. lobos Journeyman

As I said in the other post, people can sell loot rights but they're limited to who can travel there in time, eventually the loss in profit will be noticable enough that it wont be worth their time or accounts allocated to continue locking down a VP medallion mob if theres not a guarantee they have a buyer each time.

Eventually they destroy the medallions which loses their time and profit just to keep appearances up but if that continues then you realize what am I doing here this isnt making me money.

Good for ground spawns, hope this helps a lot!
  6. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

They weren't until the people camping ground spawn move to camp those instead.
  7. AgentofChange Augur

And I wish them all the best of luck. They will have far less success than they did with ground spawns.
    Montag likes this.
  8. Fanez New Member

- Key to Charasis (Quest) - Chancellor of Di`Zok now has a small chance to spawn anywhere in the Sarnak Fort in the Lake of Ill Omen. The throne spawn location for the Chancellor now spawns much more frequently, but is no longer guaranteed to be the Chancellor of Di`Zok.
    RandomStrategy likes this.
  9. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

You can Multi-quest for all your toons by using the PICKZONE command
  10. RandomStrategy Augur

You have 60 boxes you can have in a zone to spawn a new pick? Nice.
  11. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

yeah but i dont think it works like that . you need to have toons in the zone
  12. Ryak Augur

WTS ground spawn loot rights! Oh wait... :p
  13. Deadshade Augur

If I am not mistaken, the medaillons can't be destroyed so this patch puts a gradual and effective end to the horror around the ground spawns which were (especially the Swamp) the only real bottleneck .

I find it extremely satisfying to see that DB handled fast and rationnally to get rid of what was unanimously considered a complete insanity . So DB kudos for that !

As for the Chancellor, the solution is less satisfying and what we will get is a situation similar to what we have with the AJ in FV .
    It will still generate KSing and charm/gating but at least static scum RMT boxes are out of the game as they are in FV .
    I think most of us can live with that .
  14. Kahna Augur

Does it really fix anything though? I mean, it just means the guy who actually needs the item will be standing in the pile rather than the guy who was selling the item. While that may be nicer from an ethical standpoint it isn't going to reduce the number of folks standing at the spawn. Well, it might. Because now the guy who would have stuck around if a guildie could get the item for him because he doesn't have time to get the item himself will just quit instead of trying to get it himself, because he still doesn't have time. So I guess in that way it will reduce the numbers.
  15. Febb Augur

No destroy items can still be destroyed. All anyone has to do is give a NO DESTROY item to a Priest of Discord to get rid of it.
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

Unfortunately, they can be destroyed. This leaves the AJ and other mob camps for VP vulnerable to Loot Right sales and just destroying it if they can't get anyone.
  17. Jaxarale01 Augur

Where or where are those that kept saying "you guys are whiners and DBG wont change anything so stop crying!!"

Once again... if enough ask and it is seen as a problem DBG WILL act... as they have since Fippy!
  18. Phendra Darkheart New Member

Are people forgetting one of the last details in the Patch notes? Picks can be spawned with groups? That sounds to me like a good solution for both ground spawn problems AND dropped pieces! Along with the No- M-Qs as well :p But then again, i'm a noob lol
  19. Beatboy New Member

The way I read this is that the group leader can teleport the entire group into a pick that already exists, not create new ones.
  20. Mogie1 New Member

It says /pick as a group. Meaning you fight down to King in Seb, its taken. You decide to go to Pick 56, instead of everyone debating which pick it is. The group leader picks the group over as one. Its not a new feature that opens up a new pick.