- Key to Veeshan's Peak (Quest) - Quest hand-ins can no longer be multiquested.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Phendra Darkheart New Member

That sounds like nothing at all.
  2. Darchias Augur

It means a group leader can drag an afk person with them, I suppose, and it clears up some communication errors.
  3. Nekromancy Elder

it helps with the chanter charm pet or random pathers. at least the leader can look around. see no one has anything aggroed and then BOOM pick without leaving anyone behind.
    CexiiBish likes this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Doesn't matter, people are still crying. Some people will never be satisfied unless they can get everything they want Right Now and uncontested.
  5. Jaxarale01 Augur

I don't know if that is true but I do think the changes are for the better of the majority, and that is a good thing no matter if people want to put others down for "crying" or whatever...
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

There's been more than one time that I mistyped /pick for whatever reason (stupid fingers) and by the time I tried to type it again, a wandering mob had added on me and now I'm all alone fighting a mob while my group members have already left. I am very happy with this.
  7. Curious Bard New Member

Jade prod went from 3krono to about 1kpp pretty fast.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  8. Dumbledorf Lorekeeper

It helps all the 6box Krono farmers to dominate a camp across multiple picks more efficiently
  9. lobos Journeyman

or helps people that sell AFK powerleveling PL faster cause they can pick hop faster like the 22 boxer that trains people for his AE pulls in sebilis to PL buyers
  10. Thparkles New Member

Yay you guys fixed a problem. Now you have 30 people at a time sitting in a pile at ground spawn locations. It's ridiculous for current year.
  11. Yanster Augur

We used picks in multiples zones in Kunark for VP keys .
    We splited multiples picks in Storm in PoP between guilds .
    Doable .
    Gather before/after raids .
  12. Lankie Augur

Doesn't work anymore. The 3 or 4 picks that spawned used to stay open for weeks at a time. Now with the /pick changes, they will close 5 minutes after spawning them.
  13. Darchias Augur

It takes at least fifteen minutes for a pick to close, and it can take several minutes for the server to detect and start the shutdown process of a pick.
  14. -wycca Augur

It does work, you just have to be organized as a guild if it's important to you.
  15. Lankie Augur

If your definition of "does work" means a full guild of 60 sitting in a zone for multiple days at a time, then you don't know what it means.

Picks don't work anymore for VP quest.
  16. Lankie Augur

Respawn timer is what, 1.5 hours? How does a pick lasting 15 minutes help.
  17. Opimo Journeyman

They do, but they're not as effective as they apparently were on past TLPs. We do picks before and after raids for quests / keying purposes.

They're a lot less effective now with the MultiQuest changes. Before we'd send our fastest zoner over to the spot and have them MultiQuest the key piece to someone that needed it. Now you can lose them if the person who needs keyed isn't as quick as to load.

It also means that you now have to camp the other medallions pieces yourself. Before the changes, we could park a small raid of our high playtime members in FV and farm AJ medallions all day and MultiQuest them to our lower playtime members.