Issue with raids not giving achievements, currency

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vanrau, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

He's talking about the first west karana raid in CotF sir, the doom scale horde.
  2. Iila Augur

Ethernere West Karana.

Or as Sheex said, The Doomscale Horde raid instance.
  3. sojero One hit wonder

Yes sorry Ethernere Tainted West Karana: The Doomscale Horde.

The funny thing is I was the one who requested the raid DZ. I was the first in, and last out. how can someone get a completion credit over the someone that was in the entire time? To clarify, I was in the DZ the entire time, I didn't zone in to the instance until after the raid was completed. I was feign death at Commander Galenth outside the instance giving raid commands while I was healing on my cleric inside the instance.
  4. Brudal Augur

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually factored into the lack of coins/lockout similar to releasing to bind/mid zone as the win happens.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Certainly could have. I am trying to remember everything that I might have done to help him in any way reproduce or figure out what is going on.

As I said to me I have seen it happen 2 maybe 3 times in all the time I have raided CoTF, and can't remember if it happened at all for me in RoF. Thus it doesn't bother me that much, but I can only imagine how many people it has actually happened to, and as the original poster was saying, CS has been terribad about communicating with customers on things that the customers have no control over and making it out to be the customers fault.
  6. Deillusional Augur

Sometimes you don't get lock out if you are zoning during the win.
  7. Absor Developer

Honestly, I have no clue. It seems impossible with the conditions you describe for you not to have received the lockout.

A
  8. Absor Developer

Yes, that might be the issue in some cases. Feign shouldn't have any effect, though being charmed or feared might cause issue (I'm unsure, but I do know that those states make your character effectively an NPC, who don't get lockouts).

Aristo and I spent some time (probably too much time...) looking at all the recent raid success scripting and couldn't find anything that stood out as a possible issue. We traced a few possibilities and nothing seemed wrong, other than the Plane of War thing.

Unfortunately for now we're going to have to assume that one of the conditions we've discussed here is the cause of those random individuals not getting rewards. At least we caught the PoWar thing, so that's a plus.

A
    Yinla, Fenudir and Elricvonclief like this.
  9. Betenoire Elder

The 2 on Calix were both from taking a rez and zoning as the event was completed. I doubt that's coincidence.
  10. Atlans Lorekeeper

I just did The Journey Home raid in CotF. Was summoned and killed at the end of the event, was kicked back to bind point as boss was killed. When rezzed back in, I didn't get the 10 Fists of Bayle. I was in raid the whole time, only character logged on, and in the expedition the from start to finish. I zoned out and back in a few times, never got the alternate currency