<Imperceptible> Coirnav EST Guild recruiting.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rojas_Coirnav, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Givin New Member

Think I just missed you after your raid last night. My friend Taliesn will be contacting you this weekend to talk.
  2. Fumi-chan Augur

Actively looking for enchanters, necros, clerics and shaman!
  3. Fumi-chan Augur

Hello, still looking for more!
  4. Fumi-chan Augur

Getting ready for Kunark , come join us. :) Still looking for enchanters, shaman and clerics!
  5. Fumi-chan Augur

Looking for enchanters, shaman and clerics for Kunark and beyond!
  6. Fumi-chan Augur

Looking for enchanters! Even if your class isn't listed as high need, come check us out. :)
  7. Evenstar Lorekeeper

I grouped with these guys before in hole, class act. Please let me know if you ever open recruitment for Warriors.
  8. Fumi-chan Augur

I don't believe we're open to Warriors right now sorry!

Still accepting applications for active Enchanters, Clerics, Necros and Shaman. Kunark is right around the corner and we have plenty of statics looking for more. :) Come check us out!
  9. Kartis-Coirnav New Member

TTT. Still looking for quality players to round out our raid force for Kunark, if the grind hasn't scared you off look us up.
  10. Fumi-chan Augur

Sev and Talendor down! Come check us out if you want to slay dragons.
  11. Fumi-chan Augur

Still looking for more!
  12. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Looking for 2 Active Warriors 56+ 2 Clerics 50+ and always looking for DPS classes 50+. Thanks for your interest!
  13. Kartis-Coirnav New Member

Bump, looking for a couple Warriors, some clerics, and some DPS Classes, VP soon (tm).
  14. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

15. Coirnav Augur

You guys had a mass exodus I heard? What happened?

Sorry to hear =\
  16. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Not as big as some would want people to believe. In Virtue wanted to do their own thing so about 8 guys left our guild to start that. We still have a strong force, and face rolling all content open to us. VP in 2 more Traks unless 30 teeth just fall into our inventory.
  17. Piznut Angry Gnome

18. Gnomie Denser than most

We lost approximately 8 individual players who were all in In Virtue on another server, because they wished to branch out and form another guild. Some folks left and came back (grass is not always greener).

Since that time, we've continued to raid the same things we were raiding previously with no hiccups and no issues, so we are still going very strong.

On the bright side, we do now have room for a couple of warriors, monks, and always need more clerics.

We are recruiting all other classes as well, and will be updating our needs on our website at www.zerotransparency.com.

Feel free to shoot a tell to Aphyd, Morgana, or Ultara in game if you have any questions about our guild, our raid times, or the application process!
    Rhoswen86 likes this.
  19. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

20. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Still looking for Clerics and Monks!!!