<Imperceptible> Coirnav EST Guild recruiting.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rojas_Coirnav, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Hello, and thanks for your interest in Imperceptible!!

We are currently recruiting:
    Clerics, 1 Warrior, 2 Monks, and 2 Necros. Other classes feel free to apply, but this is our current needs.

RAIDING
    We raid 3 nights(Sunday - Tues - Thursday) per week. Times will be 6:30 to 9:30 EST

LOOT
    Imperceptible uses a silent bid DKP system, which we feel is superior to other bidding systems. You will only pay what the 2nd place bid is +1.
    You can also utilize a 2nd main based on your ability to box a 2nd character, and need/space in the raid.
    2nd Mains will be able to bid on items against Mains up to 50 DKP.

We have killed all current content, and currently 2 splitting most Kunark bosses. 3 Splits incoming soon.. Sign up today!

WEBSITE
    http://zerotransparency.com
    DKP & Information

DISCORD
    https://discord.gg/hpVJkpx

Please come to discord with any questions you may have, and to get to know some of the Core leading this guild.
  2. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Bump.. Looking for Shamans, Necros, Mages, and Wizards.
  3. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Currently skipping recruitment period for players who join before all content(excluding PoS) is cleared. High Needs consist of Shamans, Clerics, and Druids. All classes are still currently welcome.
  4. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Vox Dead.. Still heavily recruiting Shamans, Necros, Wizards, and Mages.
  5. ZeeK Elder

Bump!

High need right now for druid, shaman, rogue, ranger, necro, and wizard. Accepting other classes as well!
  6. ZeeK Elder

Naggy and CT down!

Still looking for some rogues, bards, enchanters, wizards, necros, shamans, druids, and clerics. Other classes will be considered of course.
  7. ZeeK Elder

Inny down! We have fallen into our classic schedule now and still have plane of sky left to fully clear. The website has been updated with current class needs. Please visit the discord to fill out an application and get more current information about the guild.

Could still use some rangers, bards, necros, magicians, wizards, shamans, druids, and clerics. Most classes still being accepted excluding warrior.
  8. Bryza New Member

We are looking for more awesome players ! Join us :D
    We are working on PoSky while we farm the rest of the raiding zones !
  9. Fumi-chan Augur

Still looking for clerics, bards, necros, mages, wizzies, shaman and druids! Only 1 necro on our raids and he's getting all the loot, come give him some competition. :)
  10. Fumi-chan Augur

Still looking! Come check us out.
  11. Dresdens New Member

Hello recently returned to game from 2004 hiatus! I play a wizard and my close friend plays an SK. We both was in a server first guild on Zeb in a guild Dark Horizon. I mained a Cleric and Rogue for raiding and my buddy was a Paladin. I am 33 currently and he is 38 as we just started playing last week and are looking for a good home.
  12. Fumi-chan Augur

Hello, still high need for clerics, mages, wizzies, shaman and druid. :)
  13. Fumi-chan Augur

Still looking for those clerics and shaman! All others welcome to apply and check us out. :)
  14. Fumi-chan Augur

Eye of Veeshan down! Looking for more. :)
  15. Fumi-chan Augur

Still looking for more clerics! All others welcome to apply and discuss recruitment. :)
  16. Fumi-chan Augur

Looking for more!
  17. Fumi-chan Augur

Looking for some enchanters, clerics and shaman! All others welcome as well.
  18. Givin New Member

Hello.

I didn't see a forum on your website and didn't want to blindside you over discord so I'd like to start here if I may.

Myself and several friends have came back to EQ after a long break and we've been steadily leveling up on Coirnav. We're nearing 50 and have made the decision to ride it out for the long haul and are interested in re-entering the raid scene. Your raid times are a good fit for us and we would like to see if you would be interested in scheduling a meeting to see if what we can offer would be a good fit for your team.

We are all vets up through Planes of Power, and all have experience in leadership positions in progression guilds during that era. We stopped after beating Quarm due to fatigue and that one other MMO that came out soon after. We value killing internet dragons over loot and understand the importance of being prepared and on time to a scheduled raid above all else. Gear is a by product of that process.

Currently our team is made up of a SK, Monk, Cleric, Druid, Shaman and Bard. The Cleric and Druid are current boxes but we have no issues playing what's needed.

Our goals right now besides making the final push into 50 is to finish up resist gear which we are almost finished with. If you think we may be a good fit and would like to speak more about this, we will be available tonight to drop by your discord. Just PM me a time and we should be able to hae a chat.

Thank you very much for your time.
  19. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Yeah look me up in game, and we can talk about this possibility.
  20. Rojas_Coirnav Journeyman

Heavily Recruiting: Enchanters, Clerics, Necros, and Shamans.