If you play on one of the new time locked servers, which class will be your main?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SleezerGeezer, May 20, 2020.

1. code-zero Augur

I've /testcopy characters and parsed them on test. Iksar AC is far from insignificant and on what I intended to be the hardest test no other race went more than 15 minutes with the test dummy while the Iksar went for days. This was with both the level 25 testbuffed characters as well as test copied characters. I in fact made 51/50 characters, all warriors, on Mayong and copied those over so that I'd have fair starting characters and it was the same.

Iksar with AC buff >>>>>>>>>>EVERYTHING else

BTW Ogre have frontal melee stun immunity so it's only good when dealing with Warrior type NPC's who have the bash skill. If you make an ogre tank or anything else race change to Iksar as soon as you can.

In the later game the only class that benefits from being an ogre is beast lords and with pets being able to tank that's really not a major factor
  2. Sumguy007 New Member

Remember that when your Barb shammy drops you dead cuz the incoming heal got interrupted..
  3. code-zero Augur

If the shaman gets interrupted it's almost always because he's a scrub and didn't let the tank get aggro. The ogre immunity doesn't do a thing about spell stuns and melee stuns that come in from the side or back
  4. Mybag Journeyman

sadly a lot of people will be rolling enc/clr on this server because of the 2 box rule and its one of the most op duo's
  5. Risiko Augur

lol :rolleyes:
  6. Ruination Elder

7. Zapford Elder

Barbarian Rogue.

Also a Troll Shammy.

No boxing, I just love me some Troll Shammy.
  8. Ultrazen Augur

Troll shammy is really hard to argue with on a new TLP.
  9. Mrjon3s Augur

Maining a troll shammy. I would go Iksar but I'm not gonna wait till kunark.
  10. Minpire Augur

I am going ENCH/CLER , make some money, Then i will decide warrior or monk + SHAM depending on how much time if i raid warrior or continue to make money only.
  11. Kanuvan Elder

human monk seems to be bis class for raids ill be going that, iksar wont catch up to human progression by the time humans are so geared to the teeth that the ac bonus will be negligible, human will be the first to have epic and all that jazz and first to be smoking every other class in raid dps

human monk even after the nerfs will be best in slot class for TLP endgame raiding
  12. Minpire Augur

i AGREE to, i am on the edge of goin MONK / sham or ENCH CLR @ the start, been like this for weeks my self, both combos so good.

G/f going magician, but she will prob fall off after a month in till EQ, atleast ill have a strong start
  13. sumnayin2 Augur

You do realize human monks will be iksar monks the first 5 minutes of Kunark, right? The first monk on Coirnav to get his epic was an iksar monk
  14. Minpire Augur

Race change pots

And i do think Robe of list circle is obtainable in classic?