If we want to play 6 months we have to loose our names

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Puurfectly1234, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Puurfectly1234 New Member

So if we want to play 6 months we have to transfer to lockjaw and likely loose our names? Sounds like it should be the other way around. We won. We shouldn't have to worry about loosing our names.
    Felicite and Risiko like this.
  2. Endtimes Elder

post of the century , kudos
  3. BoneyBlackSheep New Member

4. Puurfectly1234 New Member

Awesome sig, mind if I steal it lol?:)
  5. RoamingBlue Journeyman

Ragefire didn't lose. Both servers voted by an overwhelming majority to stay at 6 months. The real question is if "wait 6 months" got the most votes on Ragefire, why's it going Kunark in three and making it so you have to transfer to Lockjaw if you want 6 months ... when you WON THE VOTE.
  6. Po8tick Elder

I think everyone should have that sig.

edit: stole sig.
    Endtimes likes this.
  7. Endtimes Elder

do it
  8. Gregolo Augur

If your name was original you won't have to worry!

Sorry xxLegolasxx

But no, that does suck. Sorry lockjaws :[
  9. anvil Elder

well you could go to lockjaw and try to create some toons with ur names now... and save them for when you can transfer over... but just before u transfer to lockjaw... you delete the ones holding ur name for you.. not a perfect system of course but its the best one we have.
  10. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Casual players are all about compromise, right? This seems more than appropriate to me.
  11. Puurfectly1234 New Member

oh yeah, I forgot I was a dirty casual and didn't deserve to keep my name
  12. Puurfectly1234 New Member

I'm guessing they want to put as many hurdles in place for those that want to play 6 month. Next, they will ask us to fill out a form in triplicate and fax it.
  13. Gregolo Augur

It's obviously an oversight don't pretend otherwise for the sake of melodrama.
  14. Finchy Augur

This is complete BS... i just went to lockjaw and 5 of my 6 names are taken already...i've been using several of these names for 16+ years and now if I want to play on the server that has the rule set i signed up for i have to give up those names...

Ragefire was the original server, why do WE have to transfer off of it? Shouldn't the original server keep the original time frame and the new server get the new time frame?? What are you doing DBG?
    Friday, Rhiyannon and taliefer like this.
  15. Eleusis Elder

Be more original

No one ever uses Eleusis
  16. Finchy Augur

16 years...countless games...never had an issue...now all a sudden they are taken...i guess you missed that part
  17. Eleusis Elder

I Guess you missed the part where your I said your choices weren't all that original . 16 years or not someone else picked the same names , All of them . So they're pretty common names obviously
  18. Finchy Augur

your obviously missing the point here...i sure hope if you decide to server xfer your toons name isn't taken...would hate for that to happen since it's so original and all...
  19. Eleusis Elder

No i get the point, you are surprised that the common names you like to use are taken. Why that surprises you , I don't know but w/e.

Pick another name guy and don't take it out on me .
  20. taliefer Augur

i agree with this part. not real sure why its lockjaw that is the 6 month server.
    Friday likes this.