How to best prove you were intentionally trained?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kroak, Jun 14, 2017.

1. DariyaVika Augur

If you're in a camp that is off a main pathway, and somebody shows up with a bunch of mobs, then when you recover and rez back you discover that their group has taken over that camp...it's pretty much 100% that they trained you on purpose.
  2. Rauven Augur

You don't. Reports are based on volume, not evidence. IF they even have time to look into it.
  3. Carns Lorekeeper

Most of you people aren't trustworthy enough to believe accusations in the first place, and even videos are presented out of context.

Yesterday alone...

Alli broke charm, killed the enchanter, and eventually began chasing me. I ran to the translocator and ported back to Freeport, traveling over water the whole way. Yet, I got angry tells for several minutes about how I had trained people.

Picked over to find a camp was already taken. Invised, and took no other action. No other action. (5 minute timer) The people there eventually got so invested in sending me hatemail, they lost control of the camp and wiped. They then proceeded to claim I had trained them.

Moved over to a brand new opening of a pick... me and another guy are the first two people in the zone. Kill two mobs while we wait for our friends, stuck on pick timers in other versions, only to find another group moving in on top of us. Proceed to claim they were there first. We argue... eventually they decide since we had two and they had a full group, they win. We moved off to the side to discuss our options for other dungeons, tired of the struggle. Suddenly, the flood gates open; they proceed to run over to us so we die too. Another several minutes of angry tells about how WE trained THEM.

End up in SolB bugs. We move into a camp that seems fully spawned, but we rapidly encounter another group that, as far as I can tell from track, likely picked over to the other side of the camp about the same time we did on ours. Guy was polite but firm that we were impeding on their camp. Whatever, druid succors us out when we finish our pull, basically tired of this crap. Couple minutes later, the mobs and the group is at the zone line, claiming how we trained them.

I cannot count how many times a day, every day, I "trained" people that decided to camp on the pull paths to established camps in various dungeons. I am really not certain what logic dictates that you can find an area in a dungeon with no mobs, and decide sit down in that hallway to kill as things respawn... but it happens daily. And every single one of them is perfectly angry about the swarm of mobs that hits them when the bard jumps over their head.

You are so convinced you got intentionally trained every time a pull includes one extra mob that, quite frankly, I am not entirely certain you guys would know an actual intentional training if it included a sign.
  4. Atabishi Augur

If you run into an hole in the morning, you ran into an hole. If you run into holes all day, you're the hole
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

Funny, I've never had that problem.
  6. Ernu New Member

Had a necro on phinny train me multiple times to steal my gate "camp" in GE, and a lot of the things he said to me while he was doing it didn't make any sense. It was only when I went to report him that I realized he was saying things like "Why are you doing this to me??" while he was training me so that my screenshots / report made ME look like the one training HIM. Video is the probably the only way.
  7. Jackson New Member